Written by MP Digital, LLC
1. So gather your party, venture forth, and embrace adventure as you delve into a realm of wonder, nostalgia, and the excitement of classic RPGs with Obsidian’s Pillars of Eternity! Features: • Play as any one of six races: Human, Aumaua, Dwarf, Elf, Godlike and Orlan.
2. Recapture the deep sense of exploration, the joy of a pulsating adventure, and the thrill of leading your own band of companions across a new fantasy realm and into the depths of monster-infested dungeons in search of lost treasures and ancient mysteries.
Latest Version: 3.0.8
Rated 4.5/5 By 422 People
What does Pillars of Eternity do? Voted the Mac App Store "Game of the Year" for by Apple's editorial team!
Prepare to be enchanted by a world where the choices you make and the paths you choose shape your destiny. Obsidian Entertainment, the developer of Fallout: New Vegas™ and South Park: The Stick of Truth™, together with Paradox Interactive is proud to present Pillars of Eternity.
Recapture the deep sense of exploration, the joy of a pulsating adventure, and the thrill of leading your own band of companions across a new fantasy realm and into the depths of monster-infested dungeons in search of lost treasures and ancient mysteries.
So gather your party, venture forth, and embrace adventure as you delve into a realm of wonder, nostalgia, and the excitement of classic RPGs with Obsidian’s Pillars of Eternity!
• Play as any one of six races: Human, Aumaua, Dwarf, Elf, Godlike and Orlan.
Utilize five core skills to overcome any situation: Stealth, Athletics, Lore, Mechanics and Survival.
• Deep character customization: Build a character as one of eleven classes such as Barbarian, Chanter, Cipher, Druid, Fighter, Monk, Paladin, Priest, Ranger, Rogue and Wizard.
• Sculpt your own story: Side with various factions using a reputation system, where your actions and choices have far reaching consequences.
• Explore a rich and diverse world: Beautiful pre-rendered environments laced with an engaging story and characters bring the world to life.
• OS: OS X 10.6.3 Leopard 64-bit or newer
• Processor: Intel Core i5-540M @ 2.53 GHz
• Memory: 4 GB RAM
• Graphics: Most video cards with 512 MB such as ATI Radeon HD 6750M or later, NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M or later, Intel HD 3000 or later
• Hard Drive: 19 GB available space
Download and Install Pillars of Eternity
Pillars of Eternity
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
One of the best RPGs!
I consider myself an old school gamer. I grew up and played games such as Baldur’s Gate, Baldur’s Gate 2, and Ice Wind Dale. So… when this game came out that harnessed D &D rules and followed a similar playstyle as its predecessors. I knew that I needed to grab this game and give it a spin. I was not disappointed. This game possesses an engrossing storyline, and fun and addicting gameplay. Although, this game does have a learning curve (i.e., learning about the use of which offense to use against which monster for example), it is a must play for anybody who loves an old school point and click adventure. I am excited to hear that the Apple store has the sequel and I look forward to picking it up and playing it soon.
Love this game. Everything from the graphics to the story lines. It’s kind of challenging at times, but that’s another great aspect about this game. The only negivate that I really have about this game is the combat. It is kind of confusing at first. The real time combat situation kind of makes it hard to figure out what is going on, but you have options to slow it down. It would be nice if there was an option to switch combat style from real time to a turn style type combat. Even though the combat is confusing at times, this game is still worth it. Highly recommend this game to anyone that likes this style of gameplay.
A quintessential experience beyond anything I have played
Pillars of eternity, a game that grips you strategically, affects emotionally by its story, mystifies the self in quests, prizes the player in treasure and loot, and a customization to feel the depth of each word, action, decision and character as ones own persona metamorpshed within the avater he or she decides to play within the game.
I have had no issues or problems with this game. The game has never crashed. This game is perfect, do not worry about your system or OS, it plays on just about anything, so break out that old laptop and get to playing a game that will hook you better than a fishing rod.
A Worthy heir to Baldur’s Gate
I still own the box that Baldur’s Gate came in, before the App Store, before Steam. And, BG II... And Neverwinter Nights...
And then I waited, for years, for over a decade.
Pillars of Eternity is grand and vasty and deep. It is perfect. I am on my fourth play through, mostly because I just finished Pillars of Eterninty II, and now I want to play through both with one consistent character. PoE II is even more perfect, if that is possible.