MP Digital, LLC
What is SUPERHOT? SUPERHOT is a first-person shooter game where time moves only when the player moves. The game features unique, stylized graphics and a minimalist visual language that helps players concentrate on the fluidity of gameplay and cinematic beauty of the fight. The game includes an Endless Mode, Challenge Mode, Replay Editor, and Extras such as mini-games and ASCII art. The game was developed by an independent team and has received numerous awards and nominations. The system requirements for the game include OS X 10.9 or later, an Intel Core I5 or later processor, 8 GB RAM, a graphics card with 1024 MB RAM, and 3 GB available space.
1. From its humble origins in the 7 Day FPS game jam, through a hugely successful Kickstarter campaign to a plethora of awards and nominations from industry experts, SUPERHOT is a labor of love by its independant, dedicated team and thousands of backers from all around the globe.
2. Blurring the lines between cautious strategy and unbridled mayhem, SUPERHOT is the FPS in which time moves only when you move.
3. SUPERHOT’s polished, minimalist visual language helps you concentrate on the most important - on the fluidity of gameplay and cinematic beauty of the fight.
4. It's just you, outnumbered and outgunned, grabbing the weapons of fallen enemies to shoot, slice, and maneuver through a hurricane of slow-motion bullets.
5. - Challenge Mode - Take on SUPERHOT with your bare hands, no restarts, timed runs, and more.
6. With its unique, stylized graphics SUPERHOT finally adds something new and disruptive to the FPS genre.
7. - Extras - Delve further into SUPERHOT with mini-games, ASCII art, and [redacted].
8. Thousands of hours put into development and design.
9. No conveniently placed ammo drops.
10. No regenerating health bars.
11. Thirty months in the making.
Download and Install SUPERHOT - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
NEED ANOTHER GAME
I aboslutely adore this game. It’s design is creative and intelligent, I have never seen anything like this whatsoever. The story behind “SUPERHOT” is solid, but the game itself is what drives me to this game. Even the little game chat you “type” is so unique that I find myself looking up games just like this one, but nothing really compares. I 10/10 recommend this game, as it is worth every penny you pay for it. However, the game is a little short but once you complete the main levels, you can unlock endless mode which basically lets you play levels for as long as you want until you die.
I am somewhat appalled at how this game came out 2 years ago and I have not even heard of a sequel in the making!
Inteligent Game design
The idea behind this game is brilliant, and that makes it a great game even though the graphics are very simple. I like that the storyline has a real life applications as well. The only thing I would say is that its slightly overpriced for not having a huge amount of content. What I mean is that you can beat the normal levels in a couple hours and all the other challenges and stuff are just beating the levels in a different way. WIth that said, it is still an amazing game.
This game is a work of art, but…, bugs.
You should definately but this, because the experience is worth it, despite the bugs. The plot isn’t overly-complex, but still very enjoyable. The game mechanics are genius, plus, it’s tons of fun.
The bugs do get in the way. Maybe, that’s intentional, but I’ve had to quit/restart the game a few times now.
Regardless, you should buy this game. Awesome!
Good Game! Just needs to be longer
This is a great game, but you can beat the whole thing in about two hours (Not including all the easter eggs). Its definetly a fun game but not worth the price.
Leave a review or comment