Written by MP Digital, LLC
1. “SUPERHOT IS THE MOST INNOVATIVE SHOOTER I’VE PLAYED IN YEARS!” - Washington Post "A hallmark of excellence." - Destructoid (9/10) "The most innovative shooter I’ve played in years." - Jimquisition (9.5/10) "unlike anything else I've played." - Polygon (9/10) Blurring the lines between cautious strategy and unbridled mayhem, SUPERHOT is the FPS in which time moves only when you move.
2. From its humble origins in the 7 Day FPS game jam, through a hugely successful Kickstarter campaign to a plethora of awards and nominations from industry experts, SUPERHOT is a labor of love by its independant, dedicated team and thousands of backers from all around the globe.
Latest Version: 1.0.6
Rated 4.5/5 By 122 People
What does SUPERHOT do? “SUPERHOT IS THE MOST INNOVATIVE SHOOTER I’VE PLAYED IN YEARS!” - Washington Post
"A hallmark of excellence." - Destructoid (9/10)
"The most innovative shooter I’ve played in years." - Jimquisition (9.5/10)
"unlike anything else I've played." - Polygon (9/10)
Blurring the lines between cautious strategy and unbridled mayhem, SUPERHOT is the FPS in which time moves only when you move. No regenerating health bars. No conveniently placed ammo drops. It's just you, outnumbered and outgunned, grabbing the weapons of fallen enemies to shoot, slice, and maneuver through a hurricane of slow-motion bullets.
With its unique, stylized graphics SUPERHOT finally adds something new and disruptive to the FPS genre. SUPERHOT’s polished, minimalist visual language helps you concentrate on the most important - on the fluidity of gameplay and cinematic beauty of the fight.
- Endless Mode - How long can you last against unyielding waves of enemies?
- Challenge Mode - Take on SUPERHOT with your bare hands, no restarts, timed runs, and more.
- Replay Editor - Edit and upload your best runs for all to see on Killstagram.com
- Extras - Delve further into SUPERHOT with mini-games, ASCII art, and [redacted].
Thirty months in the making. Thousands of hours put into development and design. From its humble origins in the 7 Day FPS game jam, through a hugely successful Kickstarter campaign to a plethora of awards and nominations from industry experts, SUPERHOT is a labor of love by its independant, dedicated team and thousands of backers from all around the globe.
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Processor: Intel Core I5 or later
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: graphics card with 1024 MB RAM
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Mouse, Keyboard
Download and Install SUPERHOT
Pillars of Eternity
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
NEED ANOTHER GAME
I aboslutely adore this game. It’s design is creative and intelligent, I have never seen anything like this whatsoever. The story behind “SUPERHOT” is solid, but the game itself is what drives me to this game. Even the little game chat you “type” is so unique that I find myself looking up games just like this one, but nothing really compares. I 10/10 recommend this game, as it is worth every penny you pay for it. However, the game is a little short but once you complete the main levels, you can unlock endless mode which basically lets you play levels for as long as you want until you die.
I am somewhat appalled at how this game came out 2 years ago and I have not even heard of a sequel in the making!
Inteligent Game design
The idea behind this game is brilliant, and that makes it a great game even though the graphics are very simple. I like that the storyline has a real life applications as well. The only thing I would say is that its slightly overpriced for not having a huge amount of content. What I mean is that you can beat the normal levels in a couple hours and all the other challenges and stuff are just beating the levels in a different way. WIth that said, it is still an amazing game.
This game is a work of art, but…, bugs.
You should definately but this, because the experience is worth it, despite the bugs. The plot isn’t overly-complex, but still very enjoyable. The game mechanics are genius, plus, it’s tons of fun.
The bugs do get in the way. Maybe, that’s intentional, but I’ve had to quit/restart the game a few times now.
Regardless, you should buy this game. Awesome!
Good Game! Just needs to be longer
This is a great game, but you can beat the whole thing in about two hours (Not including all the easter eggs). Its definetly a fun game but not worth the price.