Written by Guts United
1. Speak with characters, investigate crime scenes, guess who lies, look at your dreams to find clues and try to arrest the killer before it’s too late.
2. This original game is based on classical english detective rules.
3. It is not a generic adventure game — there is no happy end in this scenario, you can either win or lose the game (if everybody dies).
Latest Version: 1.5.3
Rated 4.0/5 By 1,065 People
- Despite reviews to the contrary, the game kept my attention.
- Logic mini games can become addictive if you like.
- Clues become clearer after playing through episode 1.
- Narrative-driven concept.
- Excellent music and artwork.
- Dream sequences reveal parts of each painting.
- Keeps players on their toes to find the suspect.
- Directions are not as thorough as desired.
- Clues are somewhat vague.
- Word searches are tedious and not very difficult.
- No interaction or clues to find.
- Word searches are a gimmick to buy time.
What does Who Is The Killer (Episode One) do? "We would personally recommend everyone to try this game, especially those who love brain teasers. You’ll love it!" — Gameographics
What the people say about 'Who Is The Killer?' game series:
'Best investigation game I've played so far! Feels so real!' (Tia00)
'It's not like those one way stories, it really gives you the freedom to investigate by yourself!' (abighoul)
'Just when you think you know who the killer is, your suspect is found dead!' (Moonwave2315)
'A really unique game which gives you a real sense of deduction!' (nicholas derecourt)
This original game is based on classical english detective rules. Everyday someone dies and you need to figure out who is the killer. Everybody has a common mystery story of the past. Everybody could have a motive to do this. And you have only seven days to stop the murderer.
It is not a generic adventure game — there is no happy end in this scenario, you can either win or lose the game (if everybody dies).
Speak with characters, investigate crime scenes, guess who lies, look at your dreams to find clues and try to arrest the killer before it’s too late.
— A new murder every day
— Several original mini-games
— Old mystery background story
— Original gameplay for those who like to think.
Game page on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/WhoIsTheKiller
Visit it to find how to gain additional Energy in game everyday...
1. Some reviews may contain spoiler. Think twice before read them!
2. PLEASE do not tell who is the killer in reviews! You can breake other people fun with it! Thanks in advance!
Download and Install Who Is The Killer (Episode One)
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you