Written by Guts United
1. You’ll love it!" — Gameographics What the people say about 'Who Is The Killer?' game series: 'Best investigation game I've played so far! Feels so real!' (Tia00) 'It's not like those one way stories, it really gives you the freedom to investigate by yourself!' (abighoul) 'Just when you think you know who the killer is, your suspect is found dead!' (Moonwave2315) 'A really unique game which gives you a real sense of deduction!' (nicholas derecourt) Description: This original game is based on classical english detective rules.
Latest Version: 1.5.3
Rated 4.0/5 By 1,065 People
What does Who Is The Killer (Episode One) do? "We would personally recommend everyone to try this game, especially those who love brain teasers. You’ll love it!" — Gameographics
What the people say about 'Who Is The Killer?' game series:
'Best investigation game I've played so far! Feels so real!' (Tia00)
'It's not like those one way stories, it really gives you the freedom to investigate by yourself!' (abighoul)
'Just when you think you know who the killer is, your suspect is found dead!' (Moonwave2315)
'A really unique game which gives you a real sense of deduction!' (nicholas derecourt)
This original game is based on classical english detective rules. Everyday someone dies and you need to figure out who is the killer. Everybody has a common mystery story of the past. Everybody could have a motive to do this. And you have only seven days to stop the murderer.
It is not a generic adventure game — there is no happy end in this scenario, you can either win or lose the game (if everybody dies).
Speak with characters, investigate crime scenes, guess who lies, look at your dreams to find clues and try to arrest the killer before it’s too late.
— A new murder every day
— Several original mini-games
— Old mystery background story
— Original gameplay for those who like to think.
Game page on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/WhoIsTheKiller
Visit it to find how to gain additional Energy in game everyday...
1. Some reviews may contain spoiler. Think twice before read them!
2. PLEASE do not tell who is the killer in reviews! You can breake other people fun with it! Thanks in advance!
Download and Install Who Is The Killer (Episode One)
Who Is The Killer (Episode One)
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Word Search with no mystery….. Nice graphics, good concept
Oh my Lord there was a word search at every turn. It takes away from the flow of the game and quite frankly are not very difficult. They were tedious indeed and never proved worth my time. If there was some payout, a ticking clock, something interesting or a challenge that was ramping up I could see the point. As it is, I thought the mystery itself would have been engaging, but there was no interaction, no actualy clues to find, and at the end, the only work that was related to solving the crime was the blurry paintings. The word searches were a gimmick to buy time. It made me actually want to do a picture search, just to break the monotony, and those of us who are truly looking for a "mystery/investigation game" know where I am coming from.
It's a good start, interesting characters and such. However, there isn't much at stake and the activities are too similar. Also, the explanations of the game play could be more clear.
And the coffee? What was that all about? The whole "awake" thing was odd too. It is also good to give the player an avatar or a character, that was missing.
Despite reviews to the contrary I found that this game kept my attention. Though not an action game the logic mini games can become addictive if you like It can be confusing the first time around however because the directions aren't as thorough as I'd wish (for instance a suspect isn't necessarily innocent just because he/she has is alibied by another suspect). At first all the clues seem random but once I'd been through episode 1 and lost, I did it over and the story became clearer. Don't expect the clues to be spelled out--they are somewhat vague but if you look for contradictions in the suspects' stories/alibis you can begin to piece together the motive-murder-story.
falls short of the mark
I think I get what they're going for; I appreciate the narrative-driven concept. I do NOT like all the word searches (that made me want to stop the game entirely). The music and artwork are excellent. How they could improve:
- eliminate word search; just give us what each character has to say…but perhaps each character would have 5-6 different things to say about each other character. putting in some "red herrings" and misleading dialogue would be great here.
- the dream sequences, revealing parts of each painting is a neat concept. i think the paintings themselves are supposed to help you figure out the plot / killer…but you can't see the whole painting or study them so that falls short
-the "cups of coffee" / energy to interview characters is much too short per day to be satisfying
- if we were to "investigate" each crime scene visually - that would be great as well!
This game has potential but if the next stories are the same game play-wise, I'm not interested.
Pretty enjoyable and entertaining!
Overall, the game is a success and keeps me on my toes to find the suspect. Even if i know who it is from the beginning, I can't arrest them until I know more, which unlocks a lot of secrets. If you have a couple hours and are totally bored, I really recommend this game. Or if you want something to challenge your wits.
There are some parts of the game that are really difficult. Not like…mystery solving difficlt, really, but the word games. I enjoy it anyways.