MP Digital, LLC
Prison Architect Overview
What is Prison Architect? Prison Architect is a simulation game where players build and manage a maximum security prison. The game features a story mode with five chapters that focus on different characters and aspects of prison life, as well as an escape mode where players can play as a prisoner trying to escape their own prison or one created by the community. Inspired by games like Dungeon Keeper, Dwarf Fortress, and Theme Hospital, Prison Architect has over 1 million players and is known as the world's best lock-em-up game.
1. From Mafia Dons to power-crazed senators, Prison Architect has them all! To bring these characters to life, Introversion teamed up with award winning professional writer Chris Hastings, producing an enthralling tale of corruption and human misery set against the background of the modern prison industrial complex.
2. You’ve got to crack on and build a holding cell to detain the job lot of maximum security prisoners that are trundling to your future prison on their yellow bus.
3. Inspired by Dungeon Keeper, Dwarf Fortress and Theme Hospital and with over 1 million players having spent time inside, Prison Architect is the world’s best lock- em- up.
4. Finished your supermax? Got guard dogs roving every corridor and prisoners eating out of your hand? Now you can live the horror by firing up escape mode and play as a prisoner hell-bent on getting the hell out of dodge.
5. Prison Architect opens with the story of Edward, a man facing the electric chair for committing a crime of passion.
6. Dig a tunnel, go for the armoury or start a riot and slip out in the chaos, it’s entirely up to you! Figure out how to escape from your own creation, or hit the random button and load one of the 12,000 prisons created by the community.
7. This is followed by four additional chapters focusing on different characters and aspects of prison life.
8. As your workmen lay the last brick you don’t have a moment to let them rest as they need to get started on the first proper cell block so you can make room for the next prisoner intake.
9. Build and manage a Maximum Security Prison.
10. As the sun casts it’s early morning rays on a beautiful patch of countryside the clock starts ticking.
11. Once they’ve all got a place to lay their weary heads the fun can really start.
Download and Install Prison Architect - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Addictive and Deep - Needs to utilize more than one core
Very fun and addictive game play. Main issue with the game currently is that its extremely processor heavy. I have looked around online and it seems like this is more of a function of the game not utilizing the multiple cores on a processor or the installed GPU. Currently I can’t really play it without being plugged in since it drains the battery.
Looking forward to an upgrade that fixes this issue. Otherwise I am going to be getting lost being the Warden in this darkly satisfiying game.
Very Very Buggy
I played the game for a while and finally thought it really isn’t that great. I couldn’t create a room as easy, the room wasn’t active as it is supposed to be, prisoners escaped, had a black out even though I had all the power and more that my prison needed. It just looked like one of those unfinushed games.
I stopped playing this cause for some reason the electric plants stopped working no matter how many I built :/ After hours of building a prison that happened so o yeah! That sucked.
Game doesn’t crash or anything on me. I decided to take a risk since there weren’t any reviews when I bought it but glad I did! Hours of fun, you can tell they were inspired by Theme Hospital. Nice graphics, and a great challenge. I can happily say it took me awhile to get good at it, but it never gets too easy!
It’s fantastic game.
I usually play this game. it’s fantastic. this game support multi language. I want to play games in Korean, but most games do not support Korean. But this game is really good because it supports Korean. It’s good, and fun, and fantastic!
Leave a review or comment