Written by Feral Interactive Ltd
1. • All MacBooks released since Early 2016 • All MacBook Airs released since Mid 2012 • All MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012 • All Mac minis released since Late 2012 • All iMacs released since Late 2012 • All iMac Pros released since Late 2017 • All Mac Pros released since Late 2013 • Minimum System Requirements: ◦ Processor: 2GHz ◦ RAM: 4GB ◦ Graphics: 512MB ◦ macOS: 10.14 ◦ Free Space: 16GB Check the Feral website for more detailed specifications.
2. Key features • Batman: Arkham City contains all DLC including Harley Quinn’s Revenge, a standalone story set two weeks after the events of the main game in addition to the Nightwing, Catwoman, Robin, Arkham City Skins and Challenge Map packs.
3. A year after the events of Batman: Arkham Asylum, Quincy Sharp, the new mayor of Gotham, has turned its slums into Arkham City, a terrifying open-air prison where violent thugs and insane super-villains are incarcerated within heavily fortified walls.
Latest Version: 1.2.1
Rated 4.0/5 By 548 People
What does Batman: Arkham City GOTY do? Before you buy, please expand this description and check that your computer matches or exceeds each of the requirements listed.
A year after the events of Batman: Arkham Asylum, Quincy Sharp, the new mayor of Gotham, has turned its slums into Arkham City, a terrifying open-air prison where violent thugs and insane super-villains are incarcerated within heavily fortified walls.
When Batman is imprisoned alongside Gotham’s most notorious, he must discover Arkham City’s true purpose before it’s too late. This intense, atmospheric sequel to Arkham Asylum plunges Batman deep into a gothic nightmare from which he will need all his wits, gadgetry and skill to escape.
• Batman: Arkham City contains all DLC including Harley Quinn’s Revenge, a standalone story set two weeks after the events of the main game in addition to the Nightwing, Catwoman, Robin, Arkham City Skins and Challenge Map packs.
• Experience Arkham City as Batman; learn to master the caped crusader’s abilities as you swoop over the rain-lashed rooftops of Gotham.
• Face off against a demented rogue’s gallery that includes all of Gotham’s most iconic baddies: The Joker, The Riddler, Two-Face, Harley Quinn, The Penguin and Mr. Freeze.
• Take on hundreds of side missions, secrets and puzzles hidden by the Riddler to confuse and confound Batman.
• Wonderful toys! Make Arkham City your playground with an arsenal of upgradable gadgets, from a remote-control Batarang and grappling gun to explosive gel and freeze cluster grenades.
• Use Detective Mode to scan for vital clues and reveal enemies’ weak spots, then deliver brutal combos with an improved version of the Free Flow™ combat system.
• Play as Catwoman in a deliciously feline subplot that unfurls alongside the main game.
• Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy return as the voices of the Joker and Batman in this dark, twisted adventure, written by Paul Dini.
Important information regarding Batman: Arkham City GOTY:
The game is officially supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple menu on your menu bar.
• All MacBooks released since Early 2016
• All MacBook Airs released since Mid 2012
• All MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012
• All Mac minis released since Late 2012
• All iMacs released since Late 2012
• All iMac Pros released since Late 2017
• All Mac Pros released since Late 2013
• Minimum System Requirements:
◦ Processor: 2GHz
◦ RAM: 4GB
◦ Graphics: 512MB
◦ macOS: 10.14
◦ Free Space: 16GB
Check the Feral website for more detailed specifications.
• Supports many different models of gamepad. For a full list check the Feral support site.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION software © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Developed by Rocksteady Studios. Developed for and published on macOS by Feral Interactive Ltd. Unreal® Engine, copyright 1998-2019 Epic Games, Inc. Unreal, Unreal Technology and the Powered by Unreal Technology logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. Uses Scaleform GFx © 2019 Scaleform Corporation. Powered by Wwise © 2006 - 2019 Audiokinetic Inc. All rights reserved. Mac and macOS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. BATMAN and all characters, their distinctive likenesses, and related elements are trademarks of DC Comics © 2019. All Rights Reserved. WB GAMES LOGO, WBIE LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s19)
Download and Install Batman: Arkham City GOTY
Total War: NAPOLEON
Rise of the Tomb Raider™
Life Is Strange™
Batman: Arkham City GOTY
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Recent update unavailable for older machines
I own a 2011 MBP, bought this game when it was released and loved it. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to play it in recent years because it immediately crashes upon launch. I was hopeful when I saw the game had been recently updated, but the update requires Mojave, so I am still unable to play a game I paid good money for. Shame the developers won’t fix this chronic issue.
Edit: The developer suggested creating a new user account and playing the game from there, and that worked.
Originally when I read the reviews, people were saying that the game crashes a lot. I downloaded the game with some precaution. But after playing it for a good amount of time, the game did not crash once! The graphics are spectacular and the game has tons of missions and villans to fight. If the original version of the game had a great deal of glitches, they are now completely gone! I would reccomend Batman Arkham City to everybody who loves open-world, adventure games. I am so happy!
By the way, don’t miss Riddler’s Revenge!
This game needs another update!!!
So I have had this game for my Macbook Pro 15’ since it first came out, sure it would slow down a little but no other major problems. Now with the most recent update it wont even load the game! It gets to the picture of the game but then crashes immediately!! :( The good news is that it hasnt affected my Arkham Asylum game at all (knock on wood). I really hope the developers and the App Store look into this because its not the games fault. The game is still world class, esepcially for being on a mac and having console level quality. Please fix this soon.
It’s a good game but
I bought this game with a hope of excellet gameplay with perfect graphic and exceptional storyline. Most expectations are met except the game itself. I can’t run it in Fullscreen Mode. Whenever I open the game in Fullscreen Mood, it only display as a small window at the top left of the screen. I am playing this game on MacBoon Pro (2017) with High Sierra OS on it. Anyone experience this error?