Nuclear Nova Software
1. Do you have what it takes to become the undisputed Pinball Master? Pinball Massacre is an arcade style pinball game (we know that sounds silly but it makes sense when you play).
2. Based on the Stabb Gunner Universe, Pinball Massacre brings unique energy, art, humor, and 8bit culture to the pinball scene.
3. This first table in the Pinball Massacre series features two unique twists on classic pinball conventions.
4. With MASSACRE MODE you need to get your flippers ready because you’re about to get hit with an angry pinball blitz.
5. With the LEVEL BALL, we add an RPG twist that makes each pinball count.
6. While a ball is in play, it gains experience and Levels Up.
7. Score as many points as you can in a very short time.
8. Scoring you more points and generally behaving more awesomely.
Download and Install Pinball Massacre Lite - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Way too early to limit play and/or pay
Like others have said, it is a good start. Two minutes? NO! There are issues. I won't even keep it on my PC long enough to test future fixes. The physics are horrible. Strange and impossible angles from the flippers. And the ball goes through the flipper sometimes. Not yet ready for primetime. With a little spit, polish and careful examination of what you give for free and what you charge for, you might actually have a winner.
You should give away this table for free… then fix it. Make other tables with your core system and then sell them as upgrades. You "could" get my money if you did that. The current way? You will never see me upgrade or purchase. Sorry.
I'll grant that this is a slick looking piece of software, and the concept is cool. However, it's unplayable, and not just because the demo is only 2 minutes long. To really get a good pinball game going, you need perspective. You need to be able to follow the ball and still know where all the paddles are in relation to the overall space. The camera zooms in on the ball and tracks its motion, but it's so close to the ball it's nearly impossible to tell where it is in relation to the hole or the flippers. So I ended up flailing around for 2 minutes, occasionally hitting something, then deleting it. Good idea. Bad execution. VERY glad I didn't pay for it.
I fgot to pull the trigger for the ball once, then after that the screen went black and only had a yellow line from top to bottom. Went back and tried it again a few times and it did the same thing. :[ Graphics and art are great, but the glitches need to be fixed..
Great Game - demo is too short
The pinball game is good - the physics are sound and it gets increasingly challenging and exciting - but the demo needs to be at least 5 minutes. 2 minutes just leaves you feeling cheated and annoyed - but the game is great!
Leave a review or comment