Nuclear Nova Software
Birdie Golf Overview
What is Birdie Golf? Birdie Golf is a golfing game and simulator available on iPhone, iPad, iPod, and Mac. It features stunning 3D graphics, realistic ball physics, and unique courses from around the world. Players can customize their characters and work their way up from beginner to pro in career mode, while also challenging friends in multiplayer. In-app purchases allow players to purchase custom clubs, balls, and more using virtual coins. With high replay value and achievements tracked both locally and online with Game Center, Birdie Golf is a game that is simple to pick up but deep enough to keep players coming back.
1. Play the famous Birdie Links club for free while starting your career as a professional golfer, then unlock all of the prestigious tournaments and courses with in-game coin currency.
2. Welcome to Birdie Golf, the top golfing game and simulator for the iPhone, iPad, iPod and Windows.
3. Birdie Golf is sure to keep you entertained over hundreds of holes across five distinct landscapes.
4. Birdie Golf is simple enough to pick up and play but deep enough to keep you coming back over and over again.
5. • Unique courses - Seven unique courses all from different places around the world.
6. • Achievements tracked along with course records, stored both locally and online with Game Center.
Download and Install Birdie Golf - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Thanks for the game. It is very enjoyable and challenging. Thanks.
A six year old could program a better game than this!!
I am a real golfer, and I have GL golf which is fairly good. I thought I would try Birdie Golf to see if some of the shots would be more realistic. Boy, what a disappointment ! Putting is impossible. The interface is really really bad and totally unrealistic. This game is lame and a rip off. I recommend to anyone considering buying this game to wait until they have 20 or 30 revisions.
no touch, not user friendly, no easy targeting
Thanks for releasing, great follow up to GL Golf and Nova Golf! Looks great on my iPhone 6, and I love the new weather effects. Definitely recommended!
Challenging but fun
Game play is easier than for some other golf games, but each hole is a challenge. It can be learned, and you can see your improvement, without frustration. The players are a bit blocky, but the landscapes are interesting, the courses have challenges, and the greens are especially challenging.
Leave a review or comment