Nuclear Nova Software
Nova Golf Lite Overview
What is Nova Golf Lite? Nova Golf Lite is a golfing game for Mac that offers realistic ball physics, stunning 3D graphics, unique courses from around the world, customizable characters, career mode, multiplayer, and high replay value. Players can purchase custom clubs and golf balls using virtual currency earned in-game or through in-app purchases. The game has a custom music score and a best rounds list for each course/difficulty setting. The system requirements are Mac OS 10.7+, CPU Speed - 2.2 GHz, Memory - 2GB+, Video Ram - 256MB+. The game is developed by Nuclear Nova and is part of a collection of games available for Mac/iPhone/iPad/iPod.
1. Welcome to Nova Golf Lite, the finest golfing game on the Windows! A followup to the award winning game GL Golf, Nova Golf is sure to keep you entertained and immersed for countless hours.
2. The following video chipsets may require lower graphics setting and/or may run slower than anticipated in certain circumstances - ATI Radeon X1600, NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT, NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT.
3. If you like Nova Golf, make sure to check out Nuclear Nova's other games, all available for the Windows/iPhone/iPad/iPod.
4. Redesigned from the ground up, Nova Golf has everything both casual/hardcore gamers and frequent/weekend golfers could want.
5. Notice: The following integrated video chipsets are not supported - Intel GMA 950 and Intel GMA X3100.
6. These are found in the Windows Mini(2006, 2007), Windows(2006), Pc(2006, 2007, 2008), and PC(2008).
7. • Unique courses - Locations from around the world feature distinct styles of both play and appearance.
8. Experiment with the settings screen to find the best quality/speed balance for your individual system.
Download and Install Nova Golf Lite - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Would have been good in the mid 1990’s
The graphics, UI and every thing else about this program reminds me of those early DOS games like Doom. This game is a few decades too late. However, if you like nostalgia….
A DOS Game Reborn
Pretty sad game for this day and age. Cluncky graphics, silly pingy sounds, clumsy UI. A rating of “meh”… then delete.
Not TOO bad
It would be pretty good (for a "lite" version) except for one thing: you can't skip the tutorial messages. Tutorials are fine the first time you play, but you should be able to skip it. Took off a star for that.
Good amount of content for a free version. Gotta check out the full version for the tournament gameplay.
Leave a review or comment