1. Touchgrind BMX, chosen by Microsoft as one of the three best iPhone games 2011 and awarded as Best Sports Game at the International Mobile Gaming Awards 2012, is now available on Windows App Store.
2. Collect medals and complete challenges to unlock many different bikes and locations.
3. Become a BMX pro and perform spectacular tricks in breathtaking locations all over the world.
4. Stunning 3D graphics, amazing physics and realistic sound.
5. Watch replays, generate videos.
Download and Install Touchgrind BMX - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
It’s a great game but:
1.- I can’t unlock any other park without paying. It’s impossible. I’ve completed every single challenge and nothing.
2.- Since I upgraded my PC to Yosemite the app just crashes when trying to open it. It says “Touchgrind BMX quit unexpectedly”.
I hope this gets fixed because I really enjoy playing this game :).
The 2nd point of my last review is fixed. But I (and many more) have the same problem from my 1st point :(
This game is super awesome! I completed all the challenges at the docks and I didn't unlock the whole game, but I don't care at all because even that level could keep me entertained for years! This is an awesome that I absolutely love! Please keep making games like this! They're incredible!
Cool design but difficult and limited gameplay
It takes quite a while to get a hang of the controls, the levels aren’t very easy to progress through, not really worth it if you ask me. They should make larger open levels like the old tony-hawk games instead of track/course-based levels where you are going from start to finish.
Not Free: Bait and Switch Tactic
This game is basically a trial of the 1st level. In order to unlock anything else you have to essentially either a) buy the full game or b) beat the developer’s high score on the 1st level (1,258,XXX), which is stupid hard and virtually impossible. Kudos on making a great game. It was seriosuly a lot fun to play, but… man, shame on you for being so shady about it. I feel so wronged and misled… that in principle I will not allow myself to buy the “full" game.
Leave a review or comment