Written by Microsoft Corporation
1. Experience the power of Windows with RemoteFX in a Remote Desktop client designed to help you get your work done wherever you are.
2. With the Microsoft Remote Desktop app, you can connect to a remote PC and your work resources from almost anywhere.
Latest Version: 8.0.44
Rated 3.0/5 By 2,707 People
- It's pretty great
- Head and shoulders above Microsoft's own Remote Desktop
- Scales for high DPI clients well
- Super-stable and fast
- Allows for easy connection to Windows desktop machines
- Have to define and save a connection before using it
- No size limit on the clipboard
- No option to set default settings for new session entries
- No quick connect option
What does Microsoft Remote Desktop 8 do? With the Microsoft Remote Desktop app, you can connect to a remote PC and your work resources from almost anywhere. Experience the power of Windows with RemoteFX in a Remote Desktop client designed to help you get your work done wherever you are.
Configure your PC for remote access first. Download the RDP assistant to your PC and let it do the work for you: https://aka.ms/rdsetup
Learn more about remote desktop apps here: https://aka.ms/rdapps
•Access to remote resources through the Remote Desktop Gateway
•Secure connection to your data and applications with breakthrough Network Layer Authentication (NLA) technology
•Simple management of all remote connections from the connection center
•High quality video and sound streaming with improved compression and bandwidth usage
•Easy connection to multiple monitors or projectors for presentations
•Print from Windows applications to any printer configured on your Windows
•Access local files on your Windows from your Windows applications
We're improving our app - learn more! https://aka.ms/rdmac-preview
Download and Install Microsoft Remote Desktop 8
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you