Roadmap Planner Overview
What is Roadmap Planner? Roadmap Planner is an offline/online solution for iOS and macOS that allows users to visualize their projects in a timeline, keep track of ongoing tasks, check milestone points, and share ideas with their team. The app aims to increase business efficiency and drive profit growth by providing a comprehensive planning tool to develop and optimize product vision. Key features include quick planning and dependencies, synchronization, real-time collaboration, presentation mode, offline access, visual timeline, and backlog for ideas. The app is free to download and try for 14 days, with subscription options available for personal and business use.
1. This is an ultimate offline/online solution for iOS and PC that allows you to visualize the helicopter view of your projects in the timeline, keep track of parallel ongoing tasks, check milestone points, and share your ideas with your team.
2. Create and edit items in few clicks, freely drag & drop them across the timeline, and add dependencies between different tasks in different projects.
3. - Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
4. - Your account will be charged for renewal for the amount of your current subscription within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
5. This will help your team schedule projects, avoid overlaps, and communicate with clients without using complex software.
6. Interactive system based on the Gantt chart allows drag items across the timeline.
7. Being involved in a common process help team to complete tasks and smoothly achieve results.
8. It is helpful to prioritize and schedule works, and organize your projects into easily manageable units which means a more refined control.
9. - Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after the purchase.
10. It allows you to create a list of works to drag them to project section whenever you are ready.
11. - The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Download and Install Roadmap Planner - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
A meh product full of bugs and coupled with horrible support
It sorta makes me mad that this app could be so much more, but in reality it always ends up being a one-star thing with laughable support.
My case: after bumping into all the issues and bugs with Roadmap Planner that other reviewers have described and steering clear of it for quite a while because of those, yesterday I felt lucky, so I decided to give it another shot. I renewed my subscription hoping a lot of the problems have gotten fixed in the meantime.
I can't even get into the app. App Store says my subscription is active, but the app tells me I'm on the free plan and can't do anything. I tried logging out and back in. No dice. I promptly contacted the support, but they weren't able to do literally anything except tell me they'd forward my ticket to their "account department" to check and update my account as soon as possible. Oh yeah, they also told me: "unfortunately, we can't change roadmap planner subscriptions or something else on roadmap right now." Huh?
Anyway, that was yesterday and I still haven't heard back from anyone.
Verdict: learn from my mistakes and avoid like the plague.
Good for planing
I use it regularly for strategy and every day for project managment. From version to verstion it is better and better
Upd: Tracking status is cool
As a user its difficult to shift bars within a project.
Addting milestone with the intiative/bar should be possible.
App crashed as I began to add dependencies.
Excellent Tool for Planning
This product is easy to use and quite intuitive. Last update made GUI very clean and solid. To make it a superstar it needs to allow for adding links either in the note text or somewhere else. We usually add a hyperlink to google docs on each project task. Another bigger problem I understand the compay is working on it is to have a PC or browser based version. We could not standardize on this product because some of our team are not Windows users. A browser based version would have been OK but with no option left for the PC users we had to choose another platform. I liked it enough to continue using on my own but cant really transfer my content. The product needs to export to XML and OML. Excellent starting point and a reminder that Windows is no island. We still need platform interoperability for a collaborative tool like this.
Leave a review or comment