Written by Microsoft Corporation
1. Learn more about Microsoft 365 Microsoft 365 is a cloud-based subscription service that brings together premium versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneDrive, with the best tools for the way people work today.
2. Microsoft 365 includes premium Word, Excel, and PowerPoint apps, 1 TB cloud storage in OneDrive, advanced security, and more, all in one convenient subscription.
3. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
4. Microsoft 365 annual subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your App Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand.
Latest Version: 16.44
What does Microsoft PowerPoint do? This application requires a qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription. Microsoft 365 includes premium Word, Excel, and PowerPoint apps, 1 TB cloud storage in OneDrive, advanced security, and more, all in one convenient subscription. With Microsoft 365, you get features as soon as they are released ensuring you’re always working with the latest.
Create, edit, collaborate, and share presentations using PowerPoint for Mac. Now it’s easier than ever to create, edit, and share presentations seamlessly across your devices and with others. Share your files and collaborate in real time within a document or edit Office docs attached to emails. Get smart assistance features as soon as they are released in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint so you’re always working with the latest. Whether you need to show off your school project, business plan, or family vacation photos, PowerPoint is your go-to app for presentations.
Kickstart your creativity
• Achieve more and enhance your documents with access to a growing catalog of premium templates for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Advanced formatting and layout options produce beautifully pristine documents on any device including laptops, iPads, and iPhones.
Present with confidence
• Get your ideas across with beautiful design, rich animation, cinematic motion, 3D models, and icons.
• Save documents right to Microsoft OneDrive or another cloud provider to access them on any device and at any time you have internet access.
• Dark Mode allows you to focus on creating presentations in low-light environments.
Accomplish more together
• Whether it’s a school project, sales pitch, or family slideshow, seamlessly work with others with real-time co-authoring to bring your ideas and plans together faster.
• Share your documents with the click of a button to invite others to edit in real time. Easily manage permissions and see who’s currently working in a document.
• Add comments or assign tasks to people in your group for clean editing and organization.
Learn more about Microsoft 365
Microsoft 365 is a cloud-based subscription service that brings together premium versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneDrive, with the best tools for the way people work today. Please visit: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2015120 for information on Licensing Terms.
Unlock the full Microsoft Office experience with a qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription for your phone, tablet, PC, and Mac.
Microsoft 365 annual subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your App Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your App Store account settings.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to the Microsoft Software License Terms for Microsoft Office. See “License Agreement” link under Information. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions.
Download and Install Microsoft PowerPoint
Microsoft Remote Desktop 8
Microsoft To Do
Microsoft Remote Desktop
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Printing Slides is a Joke
To my knowledge, this is mainly an issue with PowerPoint for Mac as my colleagues who use PCs don't have this issue. When you go to print the slides, they look fine if there are multiple on a page or if you print the notes version, but if you try to print 1 slide per page the images blur when printing! And not just a little fuzzy, they turn out with lines going through them and just look like they never completed loading. This also happens when exporting to a PDF. The PDF looks fine on the screen, and then as soon as you go to print it, a random image will blur out like that. Is it the same image everytime? NOPE! It picks and chooses which image it wants to blur out each time it prints. There is no rhyme or reason to this issue. I exported to PDF, Exported each slide to jpeg, even took screen shots as a last resort and had to just deal with the fact that the color was completely different on the printed screen shot slides.
This has been an issue for MONTHS and is all over every forum - the fact that this hasn't been addressed by the MS team is unacceptable! If I'm printing client copies of proposal presentations it shouldn't take me all day due to troubleshooting!
this app is not working on my MAC book. there is a yellow bar on the top that says action required: something about purchasing thru microsoft and not app store. I want to cancel this before it charges me $70 and when i bought it it said something about making sure if you cancel it you change the settings so that it doesnt auto subscribe the following month or something. I dont know i was worried the whole thing is a scam i just want my information removed if anyone can help me thanks
After the Catalina update nothing is working. I contacted Microsoft about getting a download that isn't a subscription. The woman was happy to help me and got Home Office 2016. When I tried to download the programs using my receipt I found that I didn't have the necessary information to do so. Now I keep trying to get help on my order and no one will answer my questions. I am at the point where I am out $120 and still can't access any of my files. Thanks Microsoft and Apple.
Been using power point for as long as it was made available. Continues to get better. Thank YOU!