Written by Playrix
Latest Version: 3.9.2
Rated 4.5/5 By 2,692 People
What does Gardenscapes do? Welcome to Gardenscapes! Rake your way through a storyline full of unexpected twists to restore a wonderful garden to its former glory!
Embark on an adventurous journey: beat match-3 levels, restore and decorate different areas in the garden, get to the bottom of the secrets it holds, and enjoy the company of amusing in-game characters, including Austin, your butler! What are you waiting for? Build your dream garden!
The game features:
● Unique gameplay: swap and match, restore and decorate the garden, and enjoy a novel storyline—all in one place!
● Hundreds of unique match-3 levels
● Dozens of in-game characters you can make friends with
● A lovely pet that is always there to cheer you up
● An in-game social network you can use to keep up on all the latest
● Different areas in the garden with unique structures: broken fountains, mysterious mazes, and many more
● A community that comes first—become neighbors with your Facebook friends!
Enjoying Gardenscapes? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support at [email protected]
Download and Install Gardenscapes
Township: Farm & City Building
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Love / Hate Relationship
1. I love earning stars to improve the garden because it takes the normal “3 swap” kind of game up another level.
2. There is more of a buy-in because you are trying to reach a goal other than beating the level.
3. Storyline is entertaining enough, yet short enough to not be irritating.
1. Main pet peeve. They say to sign in to Facebook so you can play across devices. This is not accurate (for me at least). I have an iPhone and a Macbook. It does not sync, and I received an email from the developer that says this isn’t a device issue. They do not sync across these two devices. Period. So if I want the bigger screen of my laptop, I have to replay any levels that I have played. So, I have pretty much abandoned by laptop version - it’s on level 65 and my phone is on level 655. It’s irritating.
2. Some of the stars needed to advance the story are a bit steep.
3. I don’t mind all the competitions because I just play when I have time. If I do well, great. If I don’t, whatever.
4. However! When you do earn free lives for X amount of time. It would be nice to bank those somehow - like a power up - rather than it automatically going into effect. It NEVER fails! I earn one when I’m playing one last game before I have to leave, go to bed, or whatever. UGH! So it goes to waste!
Overall, I like this game, so I gave it a 4 star.
I like a little competition, but seriously...
I’m totally in to this game. I like the challenge, and even the near impossibility of getting past certain levels. I think the storyline(s) are quite creative as new garden areas are unlocked. Seeing as how I’m a bot of competitive person by nature, I even like the tournaments. However, even as competitive as I am, I don’t want to be forced into having my score go toward either Fireworks or Rainbow Blast/Electric Show tournaments. Hence I rated this game “3 Stars” - the average of “1 Star” for being forced into constant tournament play, and “5 Stars” for everything else. I’m at such a level of frustration with the game, because every day is tournament day! I mean, seriously; no sooner does one end, then the next one starts. I really wish participation in the tournaments were optional (like doing the dog training). Many times I just want to play a few rounds - especially if I’m just goofing around waiting on something/someone. I can’t do that without having the pressure to participate in some tournament and maintain my league level. So now, I mostly just collect my daily spin, watch videos, and collect coins, power-ups, or extra lives. PLEASE Playrix team, do something about the constant “mandatory” participation in tournaments. I like a little completion, but seriously...
Art work excellent. I have a love hate relationship with this game! Eager to see each garden take shape. Frustrated with the stingy rewards for how hard it is to “earn enough stars” to accomplish each goal. The game sets you up to fail repeatedly. Sometimes 20 times on each level before a combination appears that can be won. I like a challenging game but I don’t like being set up for failure! Don’t waste your money on power ups, they are not a guarantee that you can get to the next level. I saved up my power ups, to test them and see if they really made a difference on the hardest levels. They did not. You have no control over how they will be used in the game so they are often wasted because they are in the wrong place at the wrong time to do any good in beating that level. If your goal it to test your tenacity… this is the game for you. If you need to reduce stress… play some other game. I read the other reviews. Believe them. They have legetimate input on how this game could be inproved.
I am on level 883.. complete 4 1/2 gardens… stuck on on level 883 been playing repeatedly for 2 days and still not a winning combination showing up in spite of powers. Apparently I have tenacity. Would appreciate some mercy from the creators of this game! It is just too difficult to be consistently enjoyable.
It’s a really neat concept. Unfortunately everything in the “game” is designed to get you to spend money. I certainly don’t have a problem paying for applications. These games are very difficult to design and maintain. I want to support the development companies that bring this games to life but at a certain point, you are just throwing money away. This game is very extreme in its measures to get more money from you. It’s not really a game in the sense that skill is involved in any way. The software is designed to allow you to win at certain points in the game. For example, the game becomes impossible to beat for about 3 tries, then on the fourth try it becomes so easy that it basically gives the match to you.
I believe the game concept is to create a level of frustration high enough that you will pay for more lives but not so high that you will quit playing the game.
After I spent around $40 dollars, I deleted the software. So I’m out $40 and I don’t have a game to play. It’s not worth paying more than that to use the software. I managed to get to level 381 before I stopped. After a while, this software starts to feel like a slot machine just pumping in more money so I don’t feel frustrated with losing. Sounds a lot like a gambling habit. My advice is don’t ever start playing.