Glu Games Inc
CKZ Origins Overview
What is CKZ Origins? Contract Killer: Zombies is a free-to-play third-person action game where players take on the role of Evelyn, who must clear out the Savehaven Research Center from hordes of zombies and uncover the mystery behind the outbreak. The game features high-quality 3D graphics, free movement, and a variety of weapons and items to collect. Players can complete missions, protect civilians, and fight multiple zombie bosses. The game includes in-app purchases and advertising, and a network connection is required to play. The game is not intended for children and users may interact with each other depending on the availability of features.
1. The follow up to the successful franchise, Contract Killer: Zombies!! Step into the role of Evelyn as she tries to clear out the Savehaven Research Center from the hordes of zombies and reveal the mystery behind the outbreak.
2. - This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features.
3. - This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account.
4. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
5. Save civilians, find provisions and clear escape routes to open new locations.
6. - If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
7. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
Download and Install CKZ Origins - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
some issues but good
this game is good but most people hate the pay to win feature in these games, but dont get me wrong you can still succeed in this game if you constantly play but for the total amount of money i can pay to truly have fun in this game i can just purchase an indie game or maybe even L4D because of the age the price should be 20 dollars but regardless this game is very good i like the open source mission scheme where you get to adventure throught the level and the enemies are fairly responsive but not noise attracting which is fine also the art and fluidity of this game is very good for an app but for me i play this on my Windows not my handheld
Good graphics are a plus, but other than that this game is hard to play due to the issue of moving the mouse too close to the dock pulls the dock up which can be troublesome at the wrong times. So far I am playing with just the bat, ammo seems way too scarce, and most weapons cost so much gold bars there's no real need to upgrade. I understand the desire to make money off the game, hence the ammo being so scarce, but even the purchase menu itself is cryptic. While scrolling thru the weapons you see a number (Price) listed above the "Buy" button which suggests thats the cost of the item, but in reality its actually how much gold bars you need to be able to purchase the item. Very confusing...
Buggy As Hell! In App Purchases Annoying!
So, yeah this feels like Lara Croft in zombie land with mediocre graphics. I could handle that, but the worst is that if you look down at the ground or move towards your Dock then it loads other programs and TABS you OUT of the GAME leaving you to get WASTED by the mobs. This typically happens during a zombie rush.
To make things worse, every time you complete a mission, load the game, or do anything it forces an advertisement pushing better weapons for gold, which of course you purchase using in app purchase system. Like many other games based on this system, you are set up to fail unless you are willing to continually sink money into their currency. I refuse to do that in any game.
It was a good idea, but the bugs and constant tabbing out of the game breaks the experience and makes it only barely playable.
It's pretty good!
Wow! It's not that bad and dose not have infinate ammo! Other people think it has comfusing controls and bad graphics but i think it's a pretty good game but it has high prices for guns. I should make this a recomended game if it has low prices on guns,but over all it's pretty good!
Leave a review or comment