What is Homescapes? Homescapes is a match-3 puzzle game where players help Austin renovate and decorate a mansion by solving levels and earning stars. The game features unique boosters and explosive combinations, interior design options, a huge mansion to explore, and a cast of fantastic characters. Players can also invite Facebook friends to help create their own cozy atmosphere in the house. Homescapes is free to play, but some in-game items can be purchased for real money. The game is available on mobile devices and can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play.
1. Welcome to Homescapes, the most heartwarming game from Playrix's Scapes™ series! Solve match-3 puzzles to restore a wonderful mansion on a verdant street.
2. ● Fantastic characters: watch them live their lives and interact with each other in the in-game social network.
3. Homescapes is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money.
4. If you don't want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device's Restrictions menu.
5. ● A cute pet: meet а naughty and fluffy cat.
6. ● Interior design: you decide what the house will look like.
Download and Install Homescapes - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Level 190 Homescapes
I think one of the problems with getting through the levels is that have made them too “busy”, for example i have been trying to get through level 190 for the past 2 hours because you have 4 or 6 sections with apples, chains on some of the pieces and those stupid little brown dots. I should be able to get through this level but no matter how many power ups i get it doesn’t matter because of the stupid brown dots and the chains. You need to just try to focus on getting through 1 thing in a puzzle if you are going to allow so much lass turns than objects. Having 3 obstacles in one game is just not productive, it is frustrating and annoying. The other horrible obstacle that you put in some of the games is the snow that grows. If you are going to put so many obstacles in each game, you are going to HAVE to give the player enuf turns to get through them. This is very aggravating!!!! oH and i forgot there are also DONUTS in the game. So there were 6 sections of apples, chains on the pieces, little brown dots that block a power up from going past it and those stupid donuts. Every time i begin a level with the SNOW and/or donuts I get so annoyed because I know it may take hours to get through and you may not get through it at all!! Please, please rethink your levels and the pieces that you add to each game. It needs to be fun to play, not like a test that youve never studied for!!!
The game is designed for you to fail so that you waste a lot of money… sure you win levels but that just encourages you to keep playing and then wallah you can’t clear the next level without boosters and of course purchasing additional moves… its a bummer too because the games that you could purchase (and I mean the ones that you purchased the full game) were fun and relaxing… I actually thought that maybe they came out with an expanded version to find the free to play which is just a huge frustration… and all the stars required to make any renovations (2 stars for the bookcase, etc), open a box, start a day, name a cat??? and greet a guest… seriously??? That just seems ridiculous its hard enough to beat all the levels as it is… would I recommend this game to someone, not really unless you want to pull your hair out… my husband is really good at these types of games and actually deleted it its so bad…
This is getting worse by the minute… I got infinity lives for 3 hour for the knitting thing and what do you know I just spent an hour on one level and STILL HAVEN’T BEATEN IT!!! This is ridiculous… please go back to making the games the way you used to! It would be cool to be able to redo the house and garden in one game but be able to just buy the game outright… they were a lot more fun then
Love / Hate Relationship
1. I love earning stars to improve the house/garden because it takes the normal “3 swap” kind of game up another level.
2. There is more of a buy-in because you are trying to reach a goal other than beating the level.
3. Storyline is entertaining enough, yet short enough to not be irritating.
1. Main pet peeve. They say to sign in to Facebook so you can play across devices. This is not accurate (for me at least). I have an iPhone and a Pc. It does not sync, and I received an email from the developer that says this isn’t a device issue. They do not sync across these two devices. Period. So if I want the bigger screen of my laptop, I have to replay any levels that I have played. So, I have pretty much abandoned by laptop version - it’s on level 65 and my phone is on level 655. It’s irritating.
2. Some of the stars needed to advance the story are a bit steep.
3. I don’t mind all the competitions because I just play when I have time. If I do well, great. If I don’t, whatever.
4. However! When you do earn free lives for X amount of time. It would be nice to bank those somehow - like a power up - rather than it automatically going into effect. It NEVER fails! I earn one when I’m playing one last game before I have to leave, go to bed, or whatever. UGH! So it goes to waste!
Overall, I like this game, so I gave it a 4 star.
No Help on Difficult Levels
I’ve been stuck on the same “Hard Level” for a few days now and I wish they would allow assistance after you’ve spent like 30+ lives on a level. After a while the least they could do is give you a few extra tries to finish the level or maybe even give you some free boosts just for that level to help you get through it. Heck, I would even love a “skip level” button at this point. All I’m saying is if the game sees you struggling on a level they should try and help a little to boost your chances of completing it so you can move on. I’m also not a fan of turning very simple things like “answering the door” or “meeting someone” into a level you have to play. Those should just be apart of the fun dialogue of the game. I find it quite ridiculous that I’m stuck on level 60 and after I complete it (if I ever complete it) I somehow have to find solitude that winning that one star allows me to put the parrot back in its cage????? A level should NOT be that hard if I’m just trying to put a parrot in its cage!!!! I’ll give this game a few more tries but after that I will call it quits and find something more fun to do in my spare time.
Leave a review or comment