Written by Michael Samoylov
1. Simon Says inspires you to do simple exercises during the day.
2. • Simon Says is a free fitness app that will inspire you to daily exercise.
3. • Simon Says is a very energy-efficient app and so doesn’t drain your battery.
4. • A precisely calculated set of exercises based on your fitness level is prepared for you.
5. • Condition your body to perform daily and weekly exercises.
Latest Version: 3.0.3
What does Simon Says - Activity Reminder do? You have to be physically active if you want to live well and longer.
Simon Says inspires you to do simple exercises during the day.
• A precisely calculated set of exercises based on your fitness level is prepared for you.
• Simon Says is a free fitness app that will inspire you to daily exercise.
• Condition your body to perform daily and weekly exercises. As your body develops so will your commitment.
• Simon Says is a very energy-efficient app and so doesn’t drain your battery.
Download and Install Simon Says - Activity Reminder
Simon Says - Activity Reminder
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
A great concept for an app but I wish it was a bit more built-out. It wouldn't take much to add a visual description of the steps involved in each exercise. It would also be great if it could build you up to doing sets of x reps per exercise. Some sort of goal/achievements would be nice - ie your challenge is to do 10 different exercises today and get a star when you achieve it. Hope you'll continue to build this out as there's room for it to be great. Thanks for your work.
Sometimes all it takes is a reminder...
This app is great. As someone who makes my living on my computer, and lives in a place with dreary winters, it can be dufficult at best to remember to exercise. There are other apps out there that remind you to “move”, but I find that the objective oriented approach this app takes is much more effective.
In addition, the developer is very responsive — I was having a crashing issue and a couple days after emailing him, the fix was up.
Free Version Review
“Sluggard” really caught my eye and made me chuckle. The app is what a bookworm like me needs.
get it! super easy to get moving
I can work for hours without moving sometimes. I get so involved in my work that I forget to get up and move around.
Well, this app helps. Super simple. Sits in the bar on top and I've got it set to remind me every 60 mins to do something.
It's not much but my body feels better for it already!