Pranayama Free Overview
What is Pranayama Free? Pranayama is a mobile app that guides users through deep breathing exercises based on the principles of yoga to help reduce stress and improve overall health. The app uses music and animated visuals to guide users to slower, deeper breathing, leaving them with more energy, stamina, and focus. Pranayama has been used for potential health benefits such as reducing migraines, high blood pressure, depression, COPD, and asthma. The app offers counting and music options to help users focus on awareness and technique. The free version only includes the beginner level, while the paid version offers a full structured course and total customization.
1. Using music and animated visuals to guide you to slower deeper breathing, Pranayama by Saagara enhances the way you feel and leaves you with more energy, stamina, and focus.
2. Pranayama's simple and intuitive guide to deep breathing based on the principles of yoga, to help you find balance and stress relief.
3. Combining the power of breath with technology, Pranayama is an easy way of improving your health and reducing stress.
4. Even practicing slow breathing for only 15 minutes a day can reduce stress and stress-related illnesses.
5. Stressed? Balance your life and experience a relaxed meditative state to relieve your daily stresses and tensions.
6. Practicing slow breathing is not as easy as it seems.
7. This is the free version of Pranayama and only has the beginner level.
8. - It does counting for you so that you can focus on awareness and technique.
Download and Install Pranayama Free - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
excellent breating instruction and exercises
This app is simple to use and does a fine job of teaching yoga breathing using progressive exercises, visual animations, and audio features. Both the software and the concepts are well documented. The interface is very easy. The music background options work perfectly to support the visuals. You can see your progress with a chart that can be reset. The only flaw is the interface feels like a ported project from iOS for Windows OS X, but it's not a real problem—just takes a little adaptation (like the scroll bars in the instructions don't work the way you might expect, for example). Then again, it's FREE.
Helps My Anxiety!
This helps reduce my anxiety, which reduces my stress level. It has helped me be more aware of my breathing patterns while going about my day. And I utilize the breathing patterns to help me fall asleep - concentating on my breathing helps “quiet” my mind, which allows me to relax without the help of pills. Thank you for making this a “free" app!
Probably my favorite app… definitely my fave free app. I really like the multiple visuals plus sounds to keep your breath in sync. Now I'm so conditioned, I can close my eyes and stay right on it. I especially love the ones when you retain breath before exhaling. I truly love this app!! Thanx!
Does not work on Moutian Lion
It dose not work there is not much more to say than that.
Leave a review or comment