1. • Shows your progress towards your daily activity goals (Steps, Floors, Distance, Calories Burned, and Active Minutes).
2. • Shows your sleep stats, including how much time you spent awake, restless and peacefully sleeping.
3. • Shows your resting heart rate and minutes in heart rate zones.
4. • Shows the friends leaderboard based on 7-day steps.
5. • Shows the battery level of your Fitbit device.
Download and Install FitDay for Fitbit - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Does What It Says
Please note, this app is not made by FitBit and does not sync directly with your device, it says so right at the top. You have to use your the FitBit app on your phone or computer to sync. This app connects to your FitBit account and shows your stats on your computer screen. It does that just fine.
Will not log in
I just picked up this applciation and it will not allow me to log into FitBit. For the past few days it just gives me an error message that something went wrong and try again later. Also the hyperline on the apps GUI to contact support appears to be broken.
I still have not heard anything back from the support them for this app. It does not work.
Do not buy it, a total waste of money.
App Does Not Work
Bought the app and it simply does not work. Once installed users are prompted to login; however, clicking the login button brings up a screen that just says something went wrong try again later. The app does provide a link to customer support but that also does not work.
Not Working For Me
Bought the app, downloaded it for my Windows, and it doesn't let me log in. I click log in and it takes me to a website that says the page has moved. Would appreciate a refund
Leave a review or comment