Personal Workout Overview
What is Personal Workout? The Personal Workout app offers real-time video workouts with a professional instructor, Claudia, who has a degree in sports science and over 10 years of experience leading her own dance and motion studio. The app provides specifically designed programs for losing weight, staying fit, or toning muscles, with workouts lasting from 12 to 45 minutes. Users can perform the workouts at home or anywhere they choose, without needing to buy extra training material. The workouts are designed to work on every spot of the body, with exercises chosen carefully to ensure they are never harmful to health. Users can create, save, and load their individual programs according to their needs. The app also allows users to stream the workout videos directly to their TV using AirPlay and AppleTV.
1. Depending on your personal aims just follow Claudia through real-time video programs of your category: Lose Weight, Tone Muscles or Stay Fit.
2. Personal Workout is based on a modular system consisting of individual workouts that are hand-selected, combined and performed by your professional instructor Claudia according to her longstanding experience.
3. Just follow your personal instructor along real-time video workouts embedded in specifically designed programs lasting from 12 up to 45 minutes.
4. The workouts are designed to work on every spot of your body by the categories: abs, legs, buttocks, upper body, whole body, cardio and warmups.
5. Each program consists of a warmup phase in the beginning and then follows a specific purpose, e.g. burning calories and toning the abs.
6. Perform your current program daily for an optimal result, 5 times a week for a very good result or 3 times a week for a good result.
7. Want to lose weight, tone muscles or simply stay fit? - then you're right here with this amazing app.
8. Using her knowledge from the university in combination with her positive attitude makes every workout unique, effective, and of course fun.
9. Claudia studied sports science and finished her MSc with distinction, focussing on the field of prevention.
10. While giving master classes for modern dancing like Hip-Hop or Jazz-Dance she always integrated health and fitness in her courses.
11. During her studies she founded her own dance and motion studio which she is leading successfully for over 10 years now.
Download and Install Personal Workout - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
this is good
I liked how the app had many different workouts to choose from and it was so very easy to use. There were so many different options to choose from and it was so easy to learn the workouts, thanks to the video that went along with it. It’s free and the workouts are so hard that it makes you super tired after. You can also connect the app to your TV which is also very helpful!
This is great!
I decided to try this program, and did the first workout in the "lose weight" category and I wasn't expecting to lose almost 4 and an half pound in less than 3 days. Maybe it happened because I'm overweight but it actually worked for me
In the following week, I decided to use some other tutorials on the internet to work out and they ended up being more difficult (even the "for beginners" one) and I gained 2 pounds.
This may be not a good scientific prov by me but one thing I'm sure: the woman in this videos keeps me motivated and makes it fun to work out :).
Engaging and Efficient
I’ve only been using this for a short time, but I like it a lot. Claudia seems sweet in her own joyous way, and it’s very uplifting. I like that there are separate workouts so that I can choose what to do each day, rather than stick to the program, but the programs work well also. I just started, but I may buy the bundle for the rest of the excersizes if I continue being satisfied and want more of a challenge.
I like the app for workouts, specifically the Stay Fit. It has a nicely rounded workout: cardio and upper body workouts. The trainer’s accent is a little hard to understand. The specific workouts are nice too. There is a nice variety.
I don’t like that you can’t rewind, go to a specific time in a workout, or see the length of the workouts.
Overall, I think the app is decent. The workouts are great for what I need.
Leave a review or comment