Bloons TD 5 Overview
What is Bloons TD 5? Bloons TD 5 is a tower defense game with high replayability and depth. The game features new towers, upgrades, and special agents, as well as a Monkey Lab to upgrade towers. There are 21 towers, 10 special agents, and over 40 tracks with reverse versions. The game also includes 10 special missions, 250+ random missions, and new Bloon enemies. There are 50+ Game Center achievements and challenges, iCloud support, and three different game modes. The game is family-friendly and has three difficulty settings. Planned updates will keep the game fresh and challenging.
- Five-star tower defense game with high replayability
- Rewarded leaderboards for added fun and challenge
- HD graphics and original tracks and missions
- New tower and special agent, including Heli Pilot, Bloonchipper, and Engineer
- Monkey Lab for upgrading towers and researching unique abilities
- Specialty Building Tier 4 Upgrades
- 21 towers with activated abilities and 2 upgrade paths
- 10 special agents
- 40+ tracks and 10 special missions
- 250+ random missions
- New Bloon enemies, including tougher Camos, Regrower Bloons, and ZOMG
- 50+ Game Center achievements and challenges
- iCloud support for saving progress
- 3 different game modes and 3 difficulty settings
- Family-friendly theme for all ages to enjoy
- Planned updates to keep the game fresh and challenging.
Download and Install Bloons TD 5 - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Can’t Link Different Devices
I love this game, however I can’t sign on to facebook from my PC but I can on my iPad. I want to be able to link my progress so it is frustrating. Can this be fixed? Also, I have a suggestion to add what rank is need in the tower description. Also, it would be nice to include in the towers different level descrtiptions, what bloons they specialize in destroying.
No Save = No Fun
The flash version of the game has a save button. Without that it's way too diffiicult to beat a level on hard. I assume it was removed so they could push you to pay to continue. We already paid $10 for the game, so that's unsavory. And that $10 is twice as much as the mobile version even though this is a very much just a simple port of the mobile version.
I have a problem
I cant buy things in game
You won’t win.
You won’t win, except on easy or medium, sometimes. The game is intended to make you spend more money. Buy more towers, and try to win. It won’t happen. Play it. You’ll see that it is totally loaded for the maker to make more money.
Leave a review or comment