What is BoneBox? BoneBox™ - Hand is a real-time 3D medical education and patient communication tool that features detailed anatomical models of the bones of the human hand. The app uses actual human CT imaging data and the most accurate 3D modeling technology available. Users can interact with the hand in real-time 3D, explore all anatomical structures, and learn using pre-positioned labels, interactive quizzing, custom labeled pins, or by drawing directly on the hand in 3D. The app is suitable for secondary students, undergraduate and graduate students, and medical professionals. The app also includes a save/load function for custom pins and pen tool drawings, and a quiz mode where the bones fall with real gravity into a virtual bone box. The app is developed by iSO-FORM, a team of award-winning medical artists, programmers, and dreamers who believe in interactive and curiosity-driven learning.
1. The user can learn by using the pre-positioned labels, study by using the interactive quizzing feature, or teach by creating and saving custom labeled pins or by drawing directly on the hand in 3D.
2. By turning on the pre-positioned color coded pins, the user can study the names and locations of over 150 anatomical structures, including: bone names, articular surfaces, and prominent anatomical markers.
3. The BoneBox™ - Hand is a real-time 3D medical education and patient communication tool, featuring incredibly detailed anatomical models of the bones of the human hand.
4. As the program opens, the user can explore the bones of the human hand in real-time 3D at the gross anatomical level.
5. Drawing with the multi-colored pen tool allows the user to draw on the surface of the 3D bones in order to highlight features, locations, and anatomical structures.
6. The pins and labels remain on screen and in the exact anatomical location during all real time 3D user interaction.
7. Therefore, the user can place the incredibly detailed hand in any position and zoom in to explore all of the anatomical structures.
8. By selecting to take the quiz, the user will experience an exciting, fully interactive feature that will test their knowledge of the bones of the hand.
9. Custom pins and pen tool drawings that have been created by the user can be saved and reloaded for continued study or quizzing.
10. iSO-FORM is a team of award winning medical artists, programmers and dreamers who believe that we are on the verge of a new era of learning, where the user doesn’t just memorize facts, but discovers them through interaction and curiosity.
11. By selecting an individual bone, the user will see only that bone on screen where the detailed features and specific labels will be presented.
Download and Install BoneBox™ - Hand - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Leave a review or comment