What is GluKey? GluKey is a macOS app that displays real-time glucose readings from a Dexcom Share continuous glucose monitor (CGM) on the status bar. It also provides a detailed graph with up to 24 hours of data and customizable alerts for low and high glucose levels. The app works with all Dexcom Share devices and allows users to display units in mg/dl or mmol/l. GluKey securely stores user credentials in the macOS keychain and does not store or transfer glucose information outside of the app. The app is not affiliated with Dexcom and the data is provided for educational purposes only.
1. GluKey unobtrusively puts real-time glucose readings from your Dexcom Share continuous glucose monitor (CGM) right on your PC toolbar.
2. You can set notifications for low and high glucose alerts, as well as notifications for when no data is being received from the CGM device.
3. Your password is securely stored in the PC keychain and your glucose information is never stored on your computer or transferred outside of the app.
4. All glucose information is retained on the Dexcom servers.
5. To use GluKey, make sure Dexcom Share is enabled on your device or the Dexcom app.
6. The most recent glucose reading and trend arrow are always visible in the status bar.
7. Note: This application is not owned or affiliated with Dexcom.
8. The data is provided for educational purposes only and should not be used to treat any medical conditions.
9. A detailed graph with up to 24 hours of data is also just a click away.
10. Then simply enter your credentials in the GluKey settings panel.
11. Always check with your meter before making corrective decisions.
Download and Install GluKey - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
This is an amazing little app. The connection worked right away and I'm so appreciative to have my Dexcom data right there on my Windows. Thanks for making this!
I loved it, until it stopped working
Edit: The developer fixed the issue, and it is now working again. Rating changed, thanks!
It was a great program to have, and I really enjoyed being able to see my glucose readings from my computer instead of my phone, but the program stopped working. I open it, it stays open for a few seconds and immediately closes again. I contacted the developer and got a response initially, but after they asked me what version of PC I was on and I replied, they never got back to me. Really a shame because this made things much more convienent for me.
Simple, clean…and incredibly helpful
Added this to my diabetes tech arsenal this morning. Super easy to install and configure (just put in your Dexcom username and password) and it’s off and running. Unobtrusive and nondistracting, but it’s there when you need it. Love it.
Leave a review or comment