Complete Heart Overview
What is Complete Heart? Complete Heart is an educational app that uses revolutionary 3D technology to bring a fully interactive beating heart to life. Users can dissect multiple layers of the heart and explore its internal structures in incredible detail, while also viewing the heart in the context of the surrounding anatomy. The app includes educational clinical tools such as an interactive ECG and the ability to simulate real scenarios, as well as a comprehensive video library and interactive screens covering a range of topics. The app is part of the Complete Anatomy series and provides innovative ways to transform traditional 2D learning material into 3D.
1. 3D4Medical’s cutting-edge technology and patented state-of-the-art tools make it possible to seamlessly cut through multiple layers of the beating heart as it moves, allowing for a dissection through the model while simultaneously viewing the functions of its internal structures.
2. As with other apps in the Complete Anatomy series, the platform provides innovative ways to transform traditional 2D learning material into 3D, with features such as anatomy ‘Screens’ creation, a 3D recording feature (with audio) and quizzes on the anatomy of the heart.
3. Complete Heart also features ground-breaking AR technology, allowing the user to place the heart on a surface in their real environment to gain a better sense of scale.
4. Also included in the app is educational content in the form of interactive Screens, which cover topics from basic anatomy and physiology, to detailed information on clinical and surgical procedures.
5. Revolutionary new graphical technology from 3D4Medical brings a fully interactive beating heart to life in stunning 3D for the first time.
6. Dissect multiple layers of a beating heart as it moves, and transform your understanding of how the cardiovascular system functions.
7. Additionally, by altering the BPM of the model in real time, the heart-rate can be set to simulate real scenarios, including arrhythmias such as tachycardia and bradycardia, all while continually interacting with the anatomy.
8. This is a revolutionary feature of Complete Heart - something not currently possible using conventional teaching methods.
9. This app includes educational clinical tools including an interactive ECG, which can be controlled to see different stages of a heartbeat represented on the model.
10. High-resolution textures and advanced lighting allow for views of the heart in incredible detail.
11. Zoom in even further and explore a second model; the detailed anatomy of blood vessels.
Download and Install Complete Heart - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Current Medical Student in cardiopulmonary block. Great app for basic overview of cardiac pathology and amazing for visualization if that’s how you learn best. Lacking in specific physiology and pathology, but that’s not what this was designed for. Overall, highly recommend.
This app is informative and looks fantastic. It would be nice if they could include a setting that allowed us to turn on blood flow in order to visualize the circulation while manipulating our angular perspective.
Complete Heart is a Sweet “Heart"
This is the best rendering of a heart I’ve ever seen thus far. The rich color…the available tools…pathology…physiology…just terrific. I thank you from my lonely dorm room.
Can you please do a complete brain app too?
Leave a review or comment