What is DiabetesPal? DiabetesPal is a diabetes management software that allows users to log and track various information related to their diabetes management, including blood sugar, insulin, medications, ketone levels, weight, height, carbs, duration of activities, blood pressure, and pulse. The software offers tabular reports and built-in graphs to help users understand their data, and also allows for data import from various diabetes devices. The software can be synced across devices using iCloud, Dropbox, or WebDAV, and reports and graphs can be printed or sent to a doctor. The free version offers up to 100 entries without cloud syncing, while the standard license and cloud sync license offer unlimited entries and syncing capabilities. The software is not a replacement for medical advice and should be used at the user's own risk.
1. This applies in particular to data provided and/or imported from external devices, such as blood glucose meters, and any use of the data provided as part of DiabetesPal by the User including blood glucose results, calculations, and any recommendations.
2. Cloud Sync license offers the possibility to sync data to other devices (separate purchase for iPhone/iPad and Windows version needed).
3. The User explicitly acknowledges that such data may be defective and the developers of DiabetesPal accept no responsibility for it being correct.
4. The User explicitly acknowledges that we accept no responsibility for using the application with non compliant devices.
5. Sync your data using iCloud, Dropbox or WebDAV, so your data is accessible on all your devices.
6. The User has to ensure, that external measuring devices comply to the medical standards in their respective country.
7. The use of DiabetesPal does not replace consultation with a healthcare professional or other medical advice and is undertaken exclusively at the User's own risk.
8. For US the devices have to be approved by the FDA, in Europe the devices need to be marked with the CE sign to be compliant with the regulatory requirements for medical devices.
9. Standard License In-App Purchase offers unlimited number of entries.
10. The free application offers up to 100 entries without cloud syncing.
11. Use the iOS App to input the data during the day and analyze your data on your desktop.
Download and Install DiabetesPal - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Diabetes Pal is a great app
Worth every penny and more. Has everything I need to keep track of my diabetic health. Customer support is very responsive. Makes all the needle sticks make sense.
Great application with extensive support for various units. I like that you can change the standard units in the preferences, yet be able to selectively enter a new value in a different unit. It is the only Diabetes App that is iCloud enabled. This gives me great flexibility to add my data on any of my devices even on my iPhone. The reports are great and it is very useful that you can compile a report for your doctor with the special report window. It has never been easier to share the data with my doctor. The developer even took care to add a proper user manual to the application to explain the most important features of the application. I sent a mail to the developer using the Send Feedback feature and he answered my questions very quickly.
Better of those I’ve seen
Newly diagnosed diabetic and found this app to contain everything I need…or so I thought. Although not too much of a need, I started tracking my blood pressure and the reports/graphs are anything but the BP - the input form has both sys/dia, but measures in mmgl? The reports and graphs both mix pulse with glucose (of which it isn’t reading). Seems that everything for BP/Pulse is worthless - however, all other reports that I use for glucose readings are perfect for my needs (and likely my doctor). Fix the BP/Pulse issues and I’d rate it 5 stars. I don’t use insulin and don’t track medications so I haven’t looked at those. VERY nice layout, easy to read, easy to follow, and easy to enter data (given a few issues with input labels). Really like this app, use it only on my Windows and don’t sync with iCloud.
Wonderfully Detailed / Excellent Developer support
I’m not insulin dependent, so can’t speak to those needs, but seems to be a fully detailed app for diabetes management. I’m still exploring it’s capabilities.
Communicated directly with the Swiss developer (fast turnaround emails) when I couldn’t make the app convert to mg/ throughout the site. Pascal was right there to walk me trough it. The preference settings are in the pull down header at the top of the app.
Developed from personnal need to help his own child manage his condition, Pascal said he is sharing the app for anyone else who might find it helpful. He is very personnally committed to maintaining and improving the app as required. Good to know if you’re going to depend on it for a long time.
I would definitely try this. Especially if you travel and have to share data in two different measurement standards.
Leave a review or comment