What is BoneBox? The BoneBox™ Spine Viewer is a 3D medical education and patient communication tool that features a detailed anatomical spine model. It is developed by a team of anatomists, certified medical illustrators, animators, and programmers using actual human CT imaging data and the most accurate 3D modeling technology available. The app is suitable for use by secondary students, undergraduate and graduate students, and medical professionals. It allows users to interact with the spine model in real-time 3D, view labels of the full spinal column and individual vertebrae, create custom labeled pins, draw directly on the spine, and explore the spine using a series of optional views. The app also includes over 100 anatomical structures with color-coded pins and labels, a multi-colored pen tool, and a quiz feature to test knowledge of the bones of the vertebral column.
1. •Interaction with the BoneBox™ Spine Viewer utilizes true real-time 3D, which allows the user to place the detailed spine model in any position and zoom in to explore all of the anatomical structures.
2. The BoneBox™ Spine Viewer is a real-time 3D medical education and patient communication tool, featuring a detailed anatomical spine model.
3. Color-coded, didactic models help to show the specific curvatures and regions of the spine, while selecting an individual vertebra will allow the user to explore the features of the single bone.
4. •The user can explore the spine using a series of optional views.
5. •The BoneBox™ Spine Viewer is an excellent tool for any anatomy lecture or lab.
6. •By turning on the color coded pins, the user can study the names and locations of over 100 anatomical structures, including: bones, foramina, and prominent anatomical features.
7. The BoneBox™ Spine Viewer is appropriate for use by secondary students, undergraduate and graduate students, and medical professionals.
8. •Drawing with the multi-colored pen tool allows the user to draw directly on the surface of the 3D spine for use in the clinic, or classroom.
9. •The BoneBox™ - Spine Viewer is a must for any anatomy lecture or lab.
10. •The user can view the labels of the full spinal column as well as the extensively labeled individual vertebra for a more detailed observation.
11. Using the custom pin tool, instructors can place color-coded pins anywhere on the spine.
Download and Install BoneBox - Spine Viewer - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
No PC Catalina 64bit support !
I already had all the boneBox apps on my Windows and most of the time they would crash and could not restart. Now they need to be updated to run on PC Catalina 64bits, or else these apps no longer serve a purpose...
Leave a review or comment