Glu Games Inc
Zombies Ate My Friends Overview
What is Zombies Ate My Friends?
1. We hope you enjoy your visit: explore the town, take in the sights and sounds (mostly groaning), dine on whatever you can find, and get to know the locals (though we suggest you avoid the dead ones).
2. ◆ Fend off zombies from your safe house, then take to the streets to scavenge for loot: find kick-ass weapons, useful supplies, and hidden surprises.
3. For recreation, try zombie combat: use what you find, or visit one of the town’s many weapon-crafting merchants for your choice of the finest hand-scavenged implements of zombie removal.
4. If you decide to stay, we recommend you find one of our relatively comfortable safe houses – but please remember to board the windows and doors.
5. - This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account.
6. - This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features.
7. ◆ Go on quests to help other survivors: choose your own path to uncover the story of this off-beat zombie apocalypse.
8. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
9. ◆ Create and customize your own survivor with hundreds of items including weapons, clothing, and equipment.
10. - If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
11. Welcome to Festerville, population 4,206 (mostly zombies).
Download and Install Zombies Ate My Friends - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
I’m really disappointed that this is another one of those games where you have an energy bar. Then you either pay with REAL MONEY or wait it out until you get more. It’s ridiculous. It definitely puts a damper on the game. On the good side, I love the colorful display of animation and getting to kind of choose my own path. I really love games where we get to interact with others in the game. If we didn’t have to worry about energy or not being able to get certain items without paying with real money, then this would be a super game and I would love it.
Graphics are good, but IAP make it deletable
I want to enjoy this game, I truly do. But as others have said the game is nearly impossible to enjoy unless you spend moeny from the outset. I don’t mind games that give youo goodies and extras (at a price) to give you a competitive edge, but not being able to regenerate energy more quickly makes the game almost impossible to enjoy.
I’ve played it twice so far, and I’m going to give it one more go. If I can’t make some progress and figure out how to work around the energy issues, it will be deleted.
love the game but always need energy
I honestly do not mind spending money on this game my problem is that i can’t lol. When i try to my screen just freezes im not sure why, other than that this game is really good and i would recommend this game to any who is looking to pass the time by on their computer.
Pretty fun, However...
I absolutely can’t stand the micro transactions.I’m constantly out of energy (had to wait 2 days for it to replenish), and unfortunately its a requirement in order to actually be able to do anything in the game. Its rediculous to expect someone to spend between $10-30 on a mobile app.
Leave a review or comment