Written by Glu Games Inc
1. It's time to RELOAD your rifles and take to the wilds of North America to bag the BIGGEST GAME out there! First Person perspective with visually stunning environments - New X-RAY mode to target specific organs - New Slow-Motion Bullet Effects - Move between strategic vantage points to line up the perfect shot - Customizable player avatar with a variety of jackets, vests, boots, and hunting glasses - Complete challenges to collect trophies for your trophy room PLEASE NOTE: - This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes accou...
Latest Version: 2.0.0
Rated 3.0/5 By 685 People
What does Deer Hunter Reloaded do? The most REALISTIC and AUTHENTIC hunting sim returns. It's time to RELOAD your rifles and take to the wilds of North America to bag the BIGGEST GAME out there!
First Person perspective with visually stunning environments
- New X-RAY mode to target specific organs
- New Slow-Motion Bullet Effects
- Move between strategic vantage points to line up the perfect shot
- Customizable player avatar with a variety of jackets, vests, boots, and hunting glasses
- Complete challenges to collect trophies for your trophy room
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
Download and Install Deer Hunter Reloaded
Diner Dash 5: BOOM!
Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
Eternity Warriors 2
Zombies Ate My Friends
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Lame Hunting Game
As far as hunting games go, Deer Hunter Reloaded is a poor excuse. "Deer Shooting Simulator" would be a more accurate description. The actual hunting aspects that make or break a true hunting sim have all been stripped away. While this would be acceptable for a free trial of a full game (which I could see this being), Glu Games took the "Free to Play" model and made this an incredibly dissatisfactory game. All upgrades beyond the basic first few have to be bought using the premium currency, which makes their "Hunter Bucks" worthless after a few playthroughs (which makes level rewards completely pointless very quickly). Even support items that other "Free to Play" titles provide the option for players to acquire through skill OR money, can only be bought through this premium currency. What's worse, the premium currency can't be bought with anything but real money, extortionary levels of real money. You'll soon find yourself investing hundreds of dollars into this game in the vain attempt to make it worth your time. While I normally don't mind the "Free to Play" model, Glu Games has created the perfect storm of everything that is wrong with it.
I've gotten to level 45 without purchasing anything. There was a little bit where I wasn't able to pass a level completely because I didn't have the right gun and I couldn't buy anything because I didn't have enough money from the hunts. I got it eventually and have the best gun you can buy without spending any real money on gold. The game keeps on asking if I want to buy another gun even though it's inferior to what I have. The game lets you try some guns out for free sometimes to try to get you to buy it. I'm starting to get board with what I have. The next upgrade I need costs a lot of gold and I only have 100 right now. I've boughten all that I could with the money I get from my hunts and can't buy anymore. I continue to go on hunt but now I have almost a half million dollars from them and nothing to buy because I don't want to purchase gold. Time for a new game.
Needs a lot of work, but on the right track.
The game definitely needs a lot of polishing. Such as how the aminals fall when they die, they fall really fast and it’s reaaly unrealistic. The graphics need a bump up. They need the keyboard shortcuts to onscreen messages. There is a one pixil wide line on both sides of the “click to start" screen. And a lot of the elements from the ipad verson need to be brought to this version. It is a lot more complicated to do things in the the desktop verson than they need to be. So if they added a lot of the iPad elments to this it would make it a whole lot better. They also need to bring down the price of in-app purchases. I won’t ever buy any in this game, becasue $20 for one gun is beyond crazy. I would be willing to pay a dollar or two, it should take some hints from console game’s DLC for in-app purchases.
This game has very good gameplay and is very fun to play. I would like to clarify some of the concerns brought up in other reviews. It is brought up that you have to wait for energy to reload, and it is true, but personally, if you didnt have to wait for energy, you would beat the game in less than five minutes and would not be able to enjoy it any more. Also, you dont "have" to pay for gold and guns, it just makes the game esier. I had to play 5+ levels with a gun that barely could win but it just made the game more challenging, which makes it all the more rewording when you win! If you have any self control, you don't buy anything. Over all, this game is very enjoyable and I recomend it to all gamers,