Unstoppable Gorg Overview
What is Unstoppable Gorg? Unstoppable Gorg is a tower defense game that challenges players to defend the solar system from aliens by sending satellites into orbit. Unlike other tower defense games, players can move their satellites by rotating the orbits that surround planets, moons, and space stations. The game features over 40 levels of defense action, a thrilling story inspired by classic sci-fi movies of the 1950s, and 3D graphics and effects. Unstoppable Gorg is a free game with no in-app purchases, micro-transactions, or hidden costs.
1. Unlike tower-based defense games, in Unstoppable Gorg you can move your satellites by rotating the orbits that surround planets, moons and space stations.
2. The game's story scenes were shot on film using models, miniatures and actors and then edited together with genuine archive footage to create a classic sci-fi experience that is out of this world.
3. Unstoppable Gorg challenges you to defend the solar system from fearsome aliens by sending satellites into orbit.
4. Unstoppable Gorg is a lovingly crafted homage to vintage sci-fi movies from the 1950s.
5. ► Satellites in orbit replace the towers and grid layout used in other defense games.
6. Get ready to experience a revolutionary defense game that will send you spinning.
7. ► Move your satellites around their orbits to create the best defense for each wave.
8. ► Experience a thrilling story inspired by the classic sci-fi movies of the 1950s.
9. ► Take on the Gorg in more than 40 challenging levels of revolutionary defense action.
10. Unstoppable Gorg is 100 percent free.
11. There are no gems, coins or hearts to buy and we will NEVER ask you to spend money to enjoy the complete game.
Download and Install Unstoppable Gorg - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
great campy sci fi fun!
I love the retro design of Unstoppable Gorg, which first caught my attention. The space rock soundtrack reminds me of Ottomatic, one of my fave games until i couldn't play it on my june 2011 PC. Some of the buttons/actions aren't as intuitive as they should be, but the game is fairly easy to play from the start. The graphics are beautiful and it's a game I keep thinking was made just for me! (how did they know….)
In spite of the difficulty I have when choosing weapons/satellites at the beginning of each chapter, I give the game 5 stars for all the gorgeous detail they put into each screen/ingame movie and for the $10 price. Many high design games won't work on my MBP/Intel HD Graphics 3000, and this looks and plays great!
Different: Both Good and Bad
For me, the heart of ‘tower defense’ is strategy. Gorg is a well done game, and has some new elements which are always nice to see, but it’s a little to twitch for me. You have to constantly move your towers in their orbit. This is the biggest difference, and IMO, it’s not a good one. I can see how some would like it, I’m just not one.
It’s also a bit annoying that you’re limited in where you can place your satalites and at the same time, the incoming paths are not defined at the start. This makes it both impossible to plan ahead, but you’re still penalized for making the wrong choices.
That being said, the secondary features of the game are top notch. There’s good tower variety, the different types really do make a difference. This includes an excellent array of support towers. The research and money resource management aspects are also well done. They add richness while staying simple.
AWESOME GAME, FUN STORY!
This is a great tower defense game with a fun story. Visuals are amazing and gameplay is smooth. High quality, great polish. It starts easy and teaches you the ins and outs. Then in starts getting harder. Just like a game should be. You can unlock secrets, weapons and different kind of technologies to help you thwart enemies. I can highly recommend this game!
UPDATE AFTER 1 YEAR: Still a superb game! I can’t believe how easy it is to pick up after some time off and play again, having a great time with the story and characters as well as the gameplay mechanics. This will surely make you have a good gaming time! TWO THUMBS UP!
Oddly new and old at the same time
With new gameplay that I've never experienced in a TD, this, if I may say it, "old school" new style of TD is very interesting. The description pretty much describes the entire game. chessy story and a new kind of tower defence with many different goals and difficulties. at $5 sale price, its a great buy!
One thing though that would bring this game to its glory. A complete movie mode. no game, just movie. but only for those who have completed the game. just a suggestion, because it would be so much fun and make it so I don't have to re-play a level just to see a cut-scene.
Thanks for what is almost definately the cheesiest game on the Windows App Store ^_^
Leave a review or comment