Artifex Mundi S.A.
King's Heir Overview
What is King's Heir? The app is a hidden object adventure game where the player takes on the role of royal knight Edmund Ulmer, who is on a mission to find the missing heir to the throne of Griffinvale and help him regain his crown. The game features 38 mysterious locations to explore, 30 minigames and puzzles to solve, and 10 members of the royal court to meet. The player must also find 40 collectibles and earn 18 achievements. The app includes a free trial, with the option to unlock the full adventure from within the game. Additionally, there is a bonus adventure called "Act of Deceit" that can be played after completing the main game.
1. Pursued by the royal guard and ruthless conspirators, the brothers embark on a dangerous journey that will uncover the kingdom's shameful secrets, restore the honor of the Ulmer family and change their fate forever.
2. The king had counted on the fact that the prince would eventually forget about her, but his plans were ruined when his heir died in battle, and the prince’s beloved wife gave birth to a child and died in confinement.
3. The royal court was overrun with ambitions and conspiracies, from which a group of people loyal to the fallen prince decided to hide his descendant.
4. The king, unable to reconcile himself with the hopeless union, sent his son on a crusade and, in his absence, drove his young wife out of the castle.
5. After the death of his son, the king sank into mourning, and the future of the royal line was thrown into uncertainty.
6. Two royal knights, Edmund and Randall Ulmer, are tricked into a conspiracy against the crown.
7. Many years ago, the prince of Griffinvale fell in love with a poor girl and - against his father's wishes - married her.
Download and Install King's Heir - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Another game just like the rest
Artifex Mundi USED to have the BEST games in the APP store. But now, the games are getting shorter and shorter and you can pretty much expect what’s coming. For the price, the game is WAY TOO SHORT. I finished this game in about 3 hours. Sooooo disappointed. And although, the graphics are great, and the storyline is great, the mini games are the same as in other games, the HO’s are not very challenging (what are we in, like 3rd grade?), and there’s no mystery to it at all. Very disappointed after waiting forever for a new game to pop up. Come on Artifex, I expected way more out of you. Make games like you used to...
AF phones it in again
Artifex Mundi used to make the best games of this sort. Now that they seem to be the only company still making them for Windows OS, they just keep rehashing the same game with minor differences time after time. Short, monotonous, not fun, and totally to be expected. This is the last time I’m wasting money. It’s a shame they’ve killed the genre.
Started out fun…but
Some of the HO games are ridiculous. The “barb” in one of them is actually a “pick” or “comb”. Also the “Pawn” is not what you might think…and the “cone” is not what you might think either…really confusing…hated it after all that…didn’t even finish it was so ignorant...
Held my attention. I love it
Leave a review or comment