Thunder Fleets Lite Overview
What is Thunder Fleets Lite? Thunder Fleets is a real-time strategy game set in World War II where players can build and command their naval forces to engage in massive sea battles. The game features historical ships, from small patrol boats to the largest battleships, and offers a challenging single player campaign as either the US Navy or Imperial Japanese Navy. Players can also engage in multiplayer battles against human opponents or skirmish missions with artificial intelligence. The game uses an action-packed gameplay with a region-control based economy model, where players have to plan their attacks carefully and pick strategically important regions on the map. Players can build their own fleet of ships and their skills as a commander will be tested in combat and in their ability to compose a winning fleet. The game requires a computer capable of displaying 1024x768 or higher screen resolution and is best played with a mouse.
1. You will face a challenging single player campaing as either US Navy or Imperial Japanese Navy as well as multplayer battles against human oponents or skirmish missions with artificial intelligence.
2. Build and command your naval forces and engage in massive sea battles in this World War II real time strategy game.
3. Thunder Fleets uses detailed historical ships, from small patrol boats to the largest battleships that were ever put to sea.
4. Your skills as a commander will be tested in combat and in your abbility to compose a winning fleet, as every ship has strong and weak points.
5. Game uses action packed gameplay with a region-control based economy model.
6. In time you will be able to build your own fleet of ships.
7. You need to a computer capable of displaying 1024x768 or higher screen resolution.
8. If you are playing on a laptop that has no mouse you will need to control+click to issue an order.
9. We suggest using mouse to play this game.
10. You will have to plan your attacks carefully, picking regions of the map that are more strategically important for you.
11. Right clicking is used for issuing orders to units.
Download and Install Thunder Fleets Lite - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
RE: Great Game, but… how do you command your fleet??
I love the fine detail of this game, and yet, the instructions aren't entirely clear to me. How do you order your fleet to move to a target?
With your mouse or track pad, 'select' your ship(s) by clicking on them or dragging the curser around them. Once they're selected (a blue circle appears around them) you can choose their destination by holding the Command button, then clicking any distant location. You can alter the course to avoid torpedoes or the gun range of the enemy ships by selecting nearby spots.
Once I got used to the controls (and the deceptively slow game play) I was hooked! Still am.
good game, reminds me of command and conquer. My only complaints would be that it is only a demo and there is only one level to play. Also the magic mouse is really annoying while playing because i end up accidently zooming in or out when I don't want to.
The game does not provide a tuitorial, it does not provide instructions, and as far as I can tell, there is simply no game to play. You let the game build ships--with the speed of an old 286 from the 80s. I don't get it. Perhaps this is designed for people who "just know" how to manipulate computer games. The support page does not help, either.
Couldn;t figure out what to do.
Started the game, it showed an explanation screen, and then left me where i had no idea what to do. Clicked here and there, completely lost. So i trashed it.
The graphics looked mediocre, though the UI seemed decent. No music though. Overall, it just doesn't seem worth the time to figure out.
Leave a review or comment