Fortress Under Siege Overview
What is Fortress Under Siege? The app is a strategy game set in the Middle Ages where the player must defend their kingdom against a powerful enemy. The game features a fortress construction mode where the player can build walls, gatehouses, pits, barriers, and towers to defend against the enemy. The player can also build buildings to boost their soldiers' battle efficiency and establish magic towers to use magic. The game includes 22 types of military units and numerous styles of bosses. There are 10 epic campaigns with 50 levels in story mode and a glory mode where the player must hold fast to their fortress and stand firm against the enemy for 20 days. The game features 47 map types, superior AI, unit upgrade mode, building upgrade mode, and magnificent background music. The app was developed by EASYTECH in 2011.
- Fortress construction mode to build unique fortresses with walls, gatehouses, pits, barriers, and towers
- Ability to paint pitch on the ground to launch fire attacks against enemies
- Building all kinds of buildings to boost soldier's battle efficiency
- Magic towers to use magic
- Arrow towers and round towers of different scales to form a solid defensive line
- Archers can shoot enemies on the wall
- 22 types of military units and numerous styles of bosses
- Upgrading soldiers' level or building function to make the defensive line stronger
- Story mode with 10 epic campaigns and 50 levels
- Glory mode to hold fast to the fortress and stand firm against the enemy for 20 days
- 47 map types
- Superior AI
- Magnificent background music
- Auto-save feature.
Download and Install Fortress Under Siege - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Great game for the price. Love it!! If you can beat it one way, try other strategies. That's where it gets interesting.
Could use a 'how to' guide though. Can't seem to figure out the Magic Tower.
I loved it and you should definetaly get it! Fun strategizing and all and all a very good game.
Immediate error message
Never got to try it. Just gave an error message before startup. :(
Fortress Under Seige
Good game, lots of fun and replay value, would have liked to have a few more finishing touches on this games, controls can be frustrating, but overall worth the 5 bucks! Please update this game with better controls including hot keys!
Leave a review or comment