FreeCell CronlyGames Overview
What is FreeCell CronlyGames? The app is a solitaire-based card game called FreeCell, which is played with a standard 52-card deck. The game has been updated with a new UI and features to prevent Mac OS from becoming stale. The game involves constructing and laying out cards into eight cascades, with four open cells and four open foundations. The objective is to move all cards to their foundation piles. The app supports various operations such as tapping and dragging cards, auto-throw, and restoring recycled cards. The game is easy to solve with the standard layout.
1. * Complete or partial tableaus may be moved to build on existing tableaus, or moved to empty cascades, by recursively placing and removing cards through intermediate locations.
2. * Any cell card or top card of any cascade may be moved to build on a tableau, or moved to an empty cell, an empty cascade, or its foundation.
3. * Cards are dealt into eight cascades, four of which comprise seven cards and four of which comprise six.
4. For games with the standard layout (four open cells and eight cascades) most games are easily solved.
5. Although software implementations vary, most versions label the hands with a number (derived from the random number seed used to generate the hand).
6. * The game is won after all cards are moved to their foundation piles.
7. FreeCell is a solitaire-based card game played with a 52-card standard deck.
8. * There are four open cells and four open foundations.
9. Some alternate rules will use between four to ten cascades.
10. While computer implementations often show this motion, players using physical decks typically move the tableau at once.
11. It is fundamentally different from most solitaire games in that nearly all deals can be solved.
Download and Install FreeCell CronlyGames - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Hate it!! iphone version better in every way
Don’t recall previous version(s) but this game automatically plays on the aces and there is NOTHING you can do about it. if you need to hold onto a card for strategic reasons, it won’t let you, no matter how many times you undo. And you can’t just undo one card-move. If one player move caused two cards to be played on the aces, and you hit undo, it retracts both moves, not just the last one. There is no way to separate the moves. Also the iphone version lets you tap on a card and it will play it for you — not just on the aces, all moves — without constant clicking and dragging, which gets old fast. I won’t ever play this again.
Game has NO options.
i don't want a timer. And i certainly don't want autoplay!
Autoplay sends cards to the ace stack that i need in order to play other cards (i.e.: i can't move my red four because both the black 5s are on the ace stacks). When i try to pull one back down, it instantly jumps back up.
Well i've played it long enough that i get that "rate the game" pop-up. So i clicked, just to make the annoying thing go away. Gave a message that there is no application to allow access to the "rating"! So what use is a "rate game" pop-up that won't allow me to rate it? At least i can register my gripes here.
Forget it, i give up here.
Very poor update
1. Screen comes up and asks for your e-mail address EVERY time, even if you just jump to another program and back without closing it. Screen goes blank for 20 sec. after entering e-mail address.
2. puts cards up on pile automatically even if you don’t want it to, so it eliminates many plays
3. After winning a game it sometimes puts the same game back up again.
Last version of the game was VASTLY better than this one.
I hate the new update
I used to love this game but the latest update is terrible. The screen size is too small now when it opens and the animation is jerky. It also reopens the old game when new game is selected which another user noted. Arrrrgggg.
Below this is the rant I recently posted, but after I upgraded my Windows to Big Sur I realized that I can now turn off "Super Moves" Doing this turns this game into a really fun game to play. I love it now and will reinstall it in my dock. THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!!!
I really love playing Solitaire City FreeCell, but it is not available on the new Macs. This version is barely okay, mainly because of the autoplay feature. I really don't like it at all. Sometimes, just because a card can be freed to move to the upper right hand corner, doesn't mean it should be moved. Very often - in fact, more often than not - another card can be played on top of the card which is able to move . This means it frees up space, either on the left at the top, or on the cards in play in the stacks. Without auto play I can win every game I have ever played - with auto play, I continually get pushed into a corner I cannot get out of. Let me turn off autoplay and I'll be happy.
Leave a review or comment