the little crane that could Overview
What is the little crane that could? The Little Crane That Could is a mobile crane simulation game that offers challenging puzzles to solve. The game features keyboard controls for driving, rotating, elevating, bending, extending, and opening/closing the grapple of the crane. It has unrivaled physics simulation, full-screen anti-aliased graphics, custom graphics shader with shape outlines and shadows, 27 levels of gameplay, in-game tutorial, and realistic crane sound effects. The game has 6 free levels and 21 premium levels that can be restored through the Store menu. The Little Crane That Could was developed by Abraham Stolk and uses the OpenDE physics engine.
1. NOTE: To restore IN-APP-PURCHASES select the RESTORE option from the Store menu.
2. 'The little crane that could' is a game by Abraham Stolk, and it uses the OpenDE physics engine.
3. If the Buy and Restore are disabled, you need to log into the Windows app store first.
4. With the crane, solve a diverse set of challenging puzzles.
5. The little crane that could saw well over 11M downloads on iPad and iPhone.
6. → support for CH Products Throttle Quadrant controller.
Download and Install the little crane that could - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Love it !!
Really enjoying this Game/Sim?
I don’t mind the tight views and almost think the author purposly did this to add another degree of dificulty making things that are too easy, a bit harder.
I have been through the 27 levels many times now and have mastered all but 1.
I have the iPhone version too but the screen is just too small for me and my fat fingers.
I like the game on my Windows and hope to see more levels and /or have the editor available for the Windows version.
This app frustrated me!!! It’s fun and has great potential, but…
1) The viewpoint as you try to manouevre the crane is totally arbitrary and often what you need to see to operate the crane properly is blocked or too far away for any real detail.
2) This app really needs a proper controller to operate it - I was trying to do it from a keyboard and…. Nawwww!!! Not really successful!!
That said, I like this app! It’s fun and, with some modifications, it could be really great. The concept is very good - fun, fun, fun!! - so I do hope the developer will spend some time and improve at least the viewpoint aspect. Maybe a split-screen / dual viewpoint approach?? I totally accept that it is up to me to buy a controller if I want to get seriously involved!!
But, for free?? Do try it!! It deserves a trial!! 😄
If you are into simulation games at all you will love this game. The graphics aren't up to par with the "latest and greatest" games on the market, but it completely makes up for that with the physics. Interaction between the vehicle and world are very similar to how you would expect them to be in a real life situation. The only con I see is that it is $5.99 for the extra levels, which I think is a bit much since most people will finish this game in a day or two. Hope to see more levels soon!
I've played this game on mobile before, and it is amazing. It is very fun and there is nothing like it. However, what I do not understand is why the mouse controls replace the reliable buttons. For example, on the first level, you need to be slow and steady to make it into the parking space. Using the mouse provides no deadzone so that you could easily stop and breathe. This problem is pretty much seen on any of the other levels. Mr. Stolk, please add an option to use only keys for this game, and the Windows version can also step up as an amazing game. If the controls are fixed, I will give this the 2 more stars it deserves.
Leave a review or comment