Written by Denk Alexandru
1. Depending your TV platform capabilities, you can cast video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Facebook, news or media sites and just about any platform that serves web video (MP4, MOV, live streams) and enjoy your content on big TV screens.
Latest Version: 3.5.0
What does Send to TV for Safari do? Enable Samsung, LG, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV in Safari!
Send to TV is a simple Safari extension that can send video and web pages from your browser to your smart TV.
Depending your TV platform capabilities, you can cast video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Facebook, news or media sites and just about any platform that serves web video (MP4, MOV, live streams) and enjoy your content on big TV screens.
To cast a video, select it from the extension popup or right click on it. You can send your browser tab to your TV in the same way.
WHAT YOU CAN CAST
• Web video (MP4, MOV, livestreams) on all TV platforms
• Youtube video on all TV platforms
• Netflix & Amazon Prime video on LG and Roku
• Open a web browser (open the current Safari tab) on LG, Samsung, Chromecast and Android TV
Just download the app and test it with your smart TV. With the free app you can test all the supported features.
• LG TV: Cast web, Youtube, Netflix, Amazon Prime video and open Safari tabs on your TV
• Samsung TV: Cast web, Youtube video and open Safari tabs on your TV
• Chromecast TV: Cast web, Youtube video and open Safari tabs on your TV
• Android TV: Cast web, Youtube video and open Safari tabs on your TV
• Roku TV: Cast web, Youtube, Netflix and Amazon Prime video
JUST PLUG AND PLAY
No extra cables, no extra apps, absolutely no configuration required - with Send to TV you can enjoy your videos on big TV screens. Control playback from Safari, no remote control or additional apps needed.
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
Download and Install Send to TV for Safari
Send to TV for Safari
Save to Dropbox for Safari
BlogTouch for Blogger
TunesMechanic for iTunes
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
please give me a refund, i purchased an hour ago and it does not work.
It works but...
It works but it's really slow compared to casting from Chrome. It could take from 10-45 seconds to cast a video from Youtube...and yes, my internet speed is fine and did install the app just fine with restart.
I'd like to see it connect quicker and auto-pause the Youtube video on my browser when casting.
So yes, it does work but it is somewhat slow. I do appreciate the work on this app just hoping for some optimization.
It works now!
I have 3 TVs in my house. It did not work very well on the first TV because although it was a Smart TV it lacked the YouTube app. My bedroom TV worked like a charm because it had the app installed. The developer was kind enough to be patient and give me suggestions until he hit the right combination. I now have what I need to view the instructional videos on my computer from my TV.