Livedesk Studio Overview
What is Livedesk Studio? Livedesk Studio is a Mac application that allows users to live broadcast on any video streaming service, including Facebook Live, Youtube Live, Twitch, Instagram, Periscope, and more. Users can live stream their webcam, desktop activity, connected mobile devices (iPhone & iPad), or prerecorded video files. The app offers features such as recording live streams locally, picture in picture for desktop live sessions, and the ability to tune broadcast preferences for optimal results. Livedesk Studio is easy to use and configure, making it a great tool for live streaming events, presentations, tutorials, and more. The app also offers support for users who have questions, feedback, or complaints.
1. You can live stream your webcam, your desktop activity, a connected mobile device (iPhone & iPad) or a prerecorded video file.
2. You can probably think of a number of potential opportunities already: you might live-stream an event, a Keynote presentation, your gameplay, an announcement, a web tutorial - you name it.
3. • You can broadcast your screen/desktop activity on the web: show the world a tutorial, a Keynote presentation, an online seminar.
4. With Livedesk Studio you can live broadcast on any video streaming service from your Windows.
5. Use it with any platform like Facebook Live, Youtube Live, Twitch, Instagram, Periscope, on premise services and many more.
6. Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
7. • Livedesk is an easy to use and configure app.
8. We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Download and Install Livedesk Studio - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
it would have been nice to tell people about the time limit on the free version
It would be nice if you would tell people that the free version has a time limit on it before people down load it if i knew that i would not have donwnload it
right off the bat, at first glance
OBS for Windows offers more. i dont know what i was expecting, but to have paid 10, dollars, i guess i was expecting everything you get with OBS fro free. i use a multi-cam set up and route audio via soundflower. i dont see an easy way to do either of these.
Thanks For makiking this app i have streamed for 10 days now and it is very reliable
There are no instructions for this.
Is it a wired connection only? Is it possible to connect my iPhone via WIFI?
Star rating may change based on the answer.
I downloaded this thinking it would be easy to use and free. Guess what is's not. After realizing that it wasn't free I paid the $20 for the app. I couldn't get any sound on my live streams and after chaning every setting I could find I could now get sound. Now the problem is that the video and the audio are not synced up. The audio is about 4 seconds behind the video. There is also a 20 second delay on the streaming platform. Which makes it almost impossible to have a an active chat and keep things going. I feel like this was a waste of $20.
Leave a review or comment