What is Deliveries? Deliveries is an app that helps users keep track of their packages and shipments from various services, including UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, Amazon, and Apple. The app provides a summary of all shipments and counts down the days until delivery. Users can view more information about a delivery, including its location on a map, and share it via email, iMessage, or AirDrop. The app can also add estimated delivery dates to the user's calendar and has a Notification Center widget for quick access. Deliveries is available for iOS and can sync between devices with iCloud or Junecloud sync.
1. (Some services are limited to specific countries—visit junecloud.com/services for details.) If you have packages from other services, just select “Other” and enter a delivery date and web site—so you can check on them when you need to and still keep everything in one place.
2. Deliveries can even add estimated delivery dates to your calendar, and a Notification Center widget lets you quickly check your packages without opening the app.
3. Whether it's the latest gadget you've preordered online, or a new graphic novel you can't wait to dive into, Deliveries will keep tabs on it so you don't miss the doorbell.
4. Deliveries supports dozens of services, including UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, and many more.
5. Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive.
6. You can sync your deliveries between devices with iCloud or our own Junecloud sync.
7. Deliveries is also available for iOS, in a Universal app that supports iPhone and iPad.
8. All your old deliveries are archived so you can look them up again if you need to.
9. You can also track orders from services like Amazon and Microsoft, even before they ship.
10. If you like you can view the shipping company’s web page, or easily share your shipment over email, iMessage, or AirDrop.
11. If you create a Junecloud account, you can add new shipments from any web browser.
Download and Install Deliveries - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
So Many Packages, So Easy to Tracl
I have used Deliveries for several years, and love it. I get lots of packages, and the intuitive interface of Delervies lets me see the status of them all at a glance. It commonly updates a delivery within a minute. This is especially nice if you live in an apartment where most packages are left in the lobby, just begging for someone to steal them. For me it means I don't have to keep an eye on the porch waiting for that package I really need now. Even if a package hasn't shipped yet, I enter it in Deliveries so I will know it is supposed to ship. If I am waiting for a refund, I enter it also, even if it does not involve shipping anything. The organization of the app is that good. Over the years a couple of problems have come up, and tech support always gets back to me right away with the solution or workaround.
What is not to love?
This is the one you want..
to track your shipments. It works with an unbelievable number of delivery services wordwide. I use it pretty much every day.
I've been using Deliveries for several years now on Macs, iPads, and iPhones, and it has always been terrific. The developer keeps adding capablities and making new features and improvements. The integration with iOS is really well done. Everything syncs together flawlessly. There is also a Service on the Windows version and a Share page on iOS to make it easy to add a new delivery from an email or web page.
I love the way that it can (optionally) add the expected delivery dates to the calendar of your choice. I keep the Deliveries entries on their own separate calendar so I can reduce clutter easily. (btw Mike: I'd love it if there was an option to remove the calendar entry when archiving a delivery after it is received, but it is easy to do with an Automator script, so not a big problem at all.)
This app more than deserves its Microsoft "Editor's Choice" award.
Was Good But Problems Now
I used to love this app but their syncing system stopped working consistently (between Windows, iPhone and iPad apps) and stopped working altogether for me for long extended periods. Nice. The last time I heard from their Support, I was given the suggestion of “just manually add the delivery information to each of the 3 apps and you will be synced". Oh, that’s great! So, if I add the info manually and independently in the 3 different apps, this is what they now consider a good solution for “syncing”. Plus, it seems you need an act of Congress to actually get their Support to respond to an email request for help/tech support (only method too). BUT, I found a nice alternative, Parcel, that, so far is working very nicely, sycning perfectly across the 3 devices/platforms and I like the interface. Bye bye, Deliveries, you just could not “deliver”. Sorry for the bad pun!
By far THE BEST!!!
I've used a few different programs. And this one is by far the best. Here is why: SYNCS with icloud automatically so I can enter the info on one device and have it on ALL. Two: The ability to click and see the tracking details on the shipping companies page, without having to copy and paste any info over (you'd be SURPRISED how many other programs lack this. The program updates in the background and sends me notices, no need to have to open the program and hit refresh to update the trcking details. SIMPLY the BEST!
Leave a review or comment