The Recruitment Modeller Overview
What is The Recruitment Modeller? Recruitment Modeller is a tool designed for clinical researchers who need to recruit participants from multiple centers for their studies. It implements the conditional model, as described in a systematic review by Barnard, Dent, and Cook, and can also generate and show the unconditional model. The models used in the tool are deterministic and only as good as the parameters provided. The tool facilitates rapid sensitivity analysis and comparison of recruitment profiles across different study scenarios, as well as tracking actual recruitment as it occurs.
1. It implements the conditional model, as described in A systematic review of models to predict recruitment to multicentre clinical trials by Barnard, Dent and Cook ( ), and because the maths is similar can generate and show the unconditional model too.
2. Recruitment Modeller is a tool for clinical researchers undertaking studies which require the prospective rectuitment of participants from multiple centres.
3. What a modelling tool like does facilitate, however, is rapid sensitivity analysis through the comparison of possible recruitment profiles across a variety of study scenarios, and tracking actual recruitment as it occurs.
4. Of course the unconditional model is rarely useful, except in single centre studies, but may be interesting as a best case example of what can be acheived.
5. The models used in Recruitment Modeller are deterministic - that is they produce the same answer every time.
6. You’ll only get a good prediction from Recruitment Modeller if you give it good data.
7. It’s well known that trials tend to over predict their ability to recruit.
8. They are also - obviously - only as good at the parameters they are given.
Download and Install The Recruitment Modeller - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Leave a review or comment