What is Warplanes? Warplanes: WW2 Dogfight is a mobile combat flight action game that allows players to assume the role of a pilot and squadron leader of an elite air force unit during World War 2. The game features over 50 historical airplanes from various air forces, including RAF, Luftwaffe, American, Japanese, and Soviet, with customization, paint, and upgrade options. Players can also manage their base, recruit and train pilots, and build additional structures. The game offers detailed 3D graphics with special effects and radio chatter in multiple languages to provide a realistic experience of a World War 2 dogfight.
1. Play through varied missions in each of the available campaigns – experience deadly encounters with enemy fighters, protect ground structures from bombers, fight over the sea and weaken the enemy’s navy, pilot bombers and destroy targets of strategic value.
2. In each of the campaigns for USA, Great Britain, USSR, Germany and Japan you will assume the role of a pilot and squadron leader of an elite air force unit, established for the most dangerous and strategic missions that can turn the tide of war.
3. ● Radio chatter in American English, British English, Russian, German and Japanese to give you the full experience of a World War II dogfight.
4. Spitfire, P-51, Hurricane, Lancaster, Il-2 “Shturmovik”, La-5FN, Ju-87 “Stuka”, Fw 200 “Condor” and B-17 “Flying Fortress” are only a few of the beautiful machines that you can fly, repaint, customize and upgrade.
5. Fight over the Pacific Ocean and experience the war from the perspective of American and Japanese pilots.
6. ● Over 50 historical planes from RAF, Luftwaffe, American, Japanese and Soviet Air Forces, with various customization, paint and upgrade options.
7. Buy planes, recruit and train pilots, and keep building additional structures.
8. Gather a squadron of the best pilots and train them to assist you in the most risky missions.
9. Build your base – construct additional hangars and structures for your pilots and crew.
10. Develop your management skills to cut costs and manage your unit more efficiently, and become the ultimate squadron leader.
11. Grab the control yoke of a warplane and jump into the battlefields of World War 2 in this thrilling combat flight action game.
Download and Install Warplanes: WW2 Dogfight - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Lots of fun!
Feels pretty real and love the dogfighting. Once I got through all the levels from easy to hard I expected that the levels to get much harder. I would hope the developer would make the harder levels have the opponents try take more of pursuit on you and try to shoot you down as well. It becomes less challenging when the oppponents just act like sitting ducks without actually challenging you. The ground targets do get hard if all you have is a fighter plan and you run out of rockets or bombs and have to take on multiple targets doing several runs on them. You do risk getting knocked down by the flak guns on the ground. The bombers are also a great challenge aiming at ground targets. I hope the developers upgrade the game and add more challenges to this game in the long run. I would really like to see a modern jet game like this. This was well designed for a figher, bomber game. Excellent!
unable to upload to the cloud..tried many times to register but it keeps on saying "unable to connect to server".. i have a very good wifi set up but the game itself is at fault. also went to the website for trouble shooting..no go also, negative results. guess i will delete this game after i finish writing this. results are the same for the ww 1 warplanes app. so disappointing! lucky i never purchased any gold or what not from the app. i woiuld have been really...well whatever..
I couldn't figure out how to play this on Pc, Or if I even could. If I can't, it would be awesome if the devs could make a Pc version of this.
Since I'm using a Windows with a Logitech controller, they say this is a "very rare configuration" and there's nothing they can do to help.
I find this rediculous to the extreme.
Fun great graphics at 4K, and yet, needs more missions and levels of difficulty...
This game is fun, but, it gets old and boring after a while! On my 2018 Windows Mini w/ i5 and only 8GB RAM, the game plays smoothly. I do believe I am connected to their web-site and a few times the action can jitter, but, it is not my Windows Min as other more graphic intensive games and apps, run smootly. The big let-down is when you build up your aircraft collection and learn how to deploy, fly, fight and setup/instruct each aircraft with it's engagement priorites. I wish it had more missions to select as well as more selectable levels of difficulty. The enemy often does stupid things like fry right in front of you as if doing casual pleasure flying and makes for an easy and non-authentic target. Once you master this game and it wouldn't take long, you begin to acquire more gold you that can't use any longer because you own all of the purchasable aircrafts already! What's the sense of having lots of gold after that? I think the developers really need to update/improve this game and do it soon. Once they do, it will hopefully be a 5 star game for certain and certainly increase its popularity. I'd pay for this game if it had more to offer. Right now, it is best for FREE only!
Leave a review or comment