Sugarmate Glance Overview
What is Sugarmate Glance? The Sugarmate Glance app is a modern solution for managing blood sugar levels for people living with Type 1 Diabetes. It offers a wide range of visualization tools and integrations to streamline continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) data analysis, reduce stress, and provide deeper insights. The app allows users to customize alerts, receive phone calls or automated texts when blood sugar levels drop, and track trends in real-time. It also includes a nutritional database, exercise detection, and activity feed to keep all vital data in one dashboard. The app is not intended to make medical decisions or replace self-monitoring practices advised by a physician.
1. The Sugarmate Glance app, an authorized Dexcom Data partner, offers a modern solution to CGM via a wide range of visualization tools and integrations to streamline your blood sugar management.
2. The Sugarmate Platform is not intended to modify data received from the continuous glucose monitor system.
3. The Sugarmate Platform is not intended to serve as a replacement for a primary display device for a continuous glucose monitoring system.
4. Gain deeper insight into your continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) data with the Sugarmate Glance app.
5. Built for smart devices across multiple platforms, the app uses CGM data to create a wide range of display tools to streamline your glucose level tracking.
6. The Sugarmate Glance app brings glucose data tracking into the modern era through smart-device technology integration.
7. With the Sugarmate Glance app you can receive a phone call (even in Do Not Disturb mode) or send an automated text to friends and family if your blood sugar readings drop, or are below normal.
8. The Sugarmate Glance app helps reduce the guesswork and stress of interpreting and acting on your CGM data.
9. Sync your glucose level data across multiple devices in real time to get the information you need anywhere, anytime.
10. Nor is it intended to instruct, or to transmit information to the continuous glucose monitor system.
11. The user should follow instructions on the continuous glucose monitoring system.
Download and Install Sugarmate Glance - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Best so far…
I was surprised not to see an offical Dexcom app, so I was hesitant to use a 3rd party app…but this app is awesome so far. I downloaded all the apps that show the dexcom share data and this is by far the best one and has the most features. Really helpful to have all this detail. Thanks
This app has been AMAZING. The developer continues to update the app and I use it constantly. I simply wanted to add a comment to let oters know that you need to get this app if you use Dexcom CGM. I love it
A sincere thanks to the person or people that did this. It is incredible. I just found the ios app the other night and it is also really amazing. Just look at the reviews and try it, you will not be dissapointed. I emailed asking where to donate and they answered back right away that aparently, you cant. Whoever made this for free is my hero. I hope they get some kind of recognition for this. Be very proud of this app and thanks.
An amazing app with a Dexcom CGM. Beside the obvious usefuleness of having the app witht the blood glucose readings right there in your menubar, you can customize the additional data you're seeing. A wonderful tool.
I just wish you could seupt alerts to be displayed in the notification center for high, low and rapidly changing blood glucose.
Thank you for making this possible. You should be proud of yourself.
This is completing the last mile of Dexcom product, where they dropped the ball.
Can’t wait to see what’s next!
I've had sugarmate on my phone before but have since taken it off just because i wasn't utilizing it. fastforward 2 years and i got a PC which i quickly found out....lacked a lot of things i wanted. specifically an easy way to view dexcom on my computer as a widget or similar. i searched dexcom and follower on the app store but ... nothing. not even sugarmate popped up. so i thought, what else could i type in. i decided to type bloodsugar into the app search bar and there was sugarmate! it's working perfect. everything looks nice and and sleek and i love the toolbar at a glance widget style. the only thing i would say is please add dexcom or follower to your 'tags' for this product. i almost missed it because the search terms didn't bring this gem up. thank you SUGARMATE!
Leave a review or comment