Written by XiuXia Yang
1. - Photo Adjustments: • Brightness Adjust • Contrast Adjust • Hue Adjust • Saturation and Value • White Point Adjust • Monochrome • Color Ramp • Convert to Grayscale • Invert • Curve • Gamma Adjust • Posterize • Sepia • Threshold - Layers System: • Non-destructive layer effects: Strokes, Inner Glow, Outer Glow, Shadows, Fills... • Layer adjustments: Sharpen, Blur, Exposure, Saturation, Brightness, Contrast … • Single layer: Rotate, Resize, Move, align, arrangement, integrate, scale, Trim to Edges... • Multi-Layers Management: Duplicate and Batch operation.
2. It brings dozens of high-quality filters and comes with useful editing functions similar to PS software such as making selections, copying elements or layers, transforming, color picker, painting with hundreds of brushes, image resizing, gradient filling, healing scratches, cropping, erasing, fill bucket, cloning, smudging, alpha channel editing, and more.
Latest Version: 3.6.5
What does Photo Image Editor Pixelstyle do? PixelStyle Photo Editor easily edits your photos and creates original artworks. It brings dozens of high-quality filters and comes with useful editing functions similar to PS software such as making selections, copying elements or layers, transforming, color picker, painting with hundreds of brushes, image resizing, gradient filling, healing scratches, cropping, erasing, fill bucket, cloning, smudging, alpha channel editing, and more. With state-of-the-art photo processing engine, PixelStyle Photo Editor quickly processes high-quality photos and gets amazing results instantly.
You will get numerous wonderful features from PixelStyle Photo Editor:
- Useful Photo Editing Tools:
• Text Tool: Change the text setting as bolding, italics and kerning and draw the text along the path.
• Image Editing Tools: Cloning, Smudging, Alpha channel editing, Cropping, Paint bucket, Gradient Filling...
• Red-Eye Removal Tool.
• RGBalpha and Alpha Channel Editing Tools.
• Drawing Tools with adjustable pressure sensitivity: Basic Drawing, Pixel-drawing and Texture Painting.
• Free Transformation Tools: Zoom, move, resize, rotate, skew, align and free perspective transformation.
• Multipath selection and editing Tool.
- Photo Adjustments:
• Brightness Adjust
• Contrast Adjust
• Hue Adjust
• Saturation and Value
• White Point Adjust
• Color Ramp
• Convert to Grayscale
• Gamma Adjust
- Layers System:
• Non-destructive layer effects: Strokes, Inner Glow, Outer Glow, Shadows, Fills...
• Layer adjustments: Sharpen, Blur, Exposure, Saturation, Brightness, Contrast …
• Single layer: Rotate, Resize, Move, align, arrangement, integrate, scale, Trim to Edges...
• Multi-Layers Management: Duplicate and Batch operation.
- Flexible Compatibility:
• Work on almost all popular formats: png, jpg, gif, bmp, pdf, raw...
• Export images to pdf, bmp, png, tiff, jpeg, jpg, gif...
• Saving file as a project to be edited later.
• Rendering: Display Alpha transparency and export files as PNG image.
- Dozens of High-quality Filters:
• Gaussian Blur
• Motion Blur
• Zoom Blur
- Distortion Effects
• Bump Distortion
• Circle Splash Distortion
• Circular Wrap Distortion
• Glass Lozenge Distortion
• Hole Distortion
• Pinch Distortion
• Torus Lens Distortion
• Twirl Distortion
• Vortex Distortion
• Contrast Sharpen
• Noise Reduction
• Horizontal Stripes
• Random Generator
• Vertical Stripes
• Circular Screen
• CMYK Halftone
• Dot Screen
• Hatched Screen
• Line Screen
• Color Edges
• Displacement Distortion
• Glass Distortion
- Tile Effects
• Kaleidoscope Tile
• Parallelogram Tile
• Scale and Rotate Tile
• Squares Tile
• Triangle Tile
• Perspective Tile
Any suggestion about PixelStyle Photo Editor will be appreciated, support email: [email protected]
Download and Install Photo Image Editor Pixelstyle
Photo Image Editor Pixelstyle
Super Denoising - Photo Noise Reduction
Super Eraser: Photo Erase
Super Vectorizer 2 - Vector Trace Tool
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
I wasn’t sure which app I’d need so I downloaded 4 of them.
I’m trying to make a birthday card and a thank you card. My Cricut came with software but it’s complicated and very basic all at the same time. I bought Silhouette Studio for $99 but it’s not compatible with the Cricut. All of cutting lines need to be in SVG or I spend hours trying to get it to cut correctly. I thought I’d try your software to fix the card before I open it in Cricut. I’ve already tried two other vector apps but they kept freezing. I wish there was a chart of your website that could tell me which of these apps I’ll use because I’m not certain of the difference. Thank you for giving a 10 day trial. I’ve already wasted money on an image converter that didn’t work and on another graphic program outside of Silhouette Studio that wouldn’t even export as SVG. Then again, I’m quite clueless to both making homemade cards and my Mac. I’ve become too used to my iPad. Magic Eraser works really well and it never crashes but they don’t make it for the Mac. I’ll update my review and place an order after I test these out. I don’t think I’ll need all four of them.
Shockingly Great FREE Image Editor!
As a soon to be published author of a children’s book, I needed a photoshop equivalent to do some text work. I tried using Gimp, and it was quite laggy, had limited functionality, and at times was unresponsive. I looked at Adobe Photoshop Express and although enticing, it’s functionality was again limited, and didn’t allow for text effects. Then I looked into Adobe Elements, and due to a high amount of negative experiences, I decided to not fork over $60 for a useless program with no clear available assistance. Then, I found this wonderful program that does exactly what I need it to do! It lets me add text, add text effects, and has several fonts to choose from. Though I am a beginner in the Photoshop realm, it was a tad bit of a learning curve, but it gets easier to understand the more you play with it. I was using Gimp, and I couldn’t understand a thing about that program. Moving my illustrations in and out through the program went pretty seamlessly, and I had no hiccups along the way. If you’re a beginner, a cash strapped artist or aspiring author, this is the program for you!
Perfect Free Version of Photoshop
This is the only app I've found that let's me completely photoshop a picture without the hefty pricetag. Aside from that, it actually is very intuitive and all around an amazing photoeditor. Possibly one of the best apps I've encountered on the app store. And it's completely free!! That's so cray cray. My only shortcoming would be that I have to save the files as JPEGs or PNG files manually, because the app tries to force you to save in some bizarro format that makes no sense to anybody anywere. But that's just two extra clicks of the mouse, so no big deal. Aside from that, the app is perfect. I keep finding more and more great things I can do with this app, and as an author who needs to create cover images for his books, I coulldn't ask for a better resource. Thank you for making a great app. Please continue updating this with great new features or many people will be very disappointed.
Useful and quick with somewhat unexpected behavior
This application is a good photo/picture editor with all the basic (and even not so basic such as layers and red-eye removal) functionality needed. However the user interface sometimes behaves differently from what I expected based on my experience with other software.
- Lighweight image editor with a lot of useful features
- “Save As” always defaults to its own “psdb” format and behaves more like “export” rather than “save”. It remembers neither the folder not the file format from the “Save As” and keeps image as modified asking whether I want to save it before closing. Very annoying when you need to edit several images and save them as png or jpeg to a different folder.
- Crashes for me almost every time I try to close one image and open another.
- “Resize” resizes the image visualy but when I save as png the resulting image still has original size.
- When it shows a dialog asking me to review the application and I select “Remind later” it asks again after the next image. I though “later” would be at least the next day.