Written by Mooii Tech
Latest Version: 3.0.3
Rated 4.5/5 By 3,033 People
What does PhotoScape X - Photo Editor do? All-in-One: Photo Editor, Batch Editor, Photo Viewer, Cut Out, Collage Maker, Animated GIF Creator, Combine, Print, Screen Capture, Color Picker, RAW image and More.
PhotoScape X is a fun and easy photo editor that enables you to fix and enhance photos.
- Photos Extension
- Editor: Rotate, Straighten, Resize, Crop, Border, Color Adjustment, Color Temperature, Tint, Film Effect, Light Leaks, Lens Flares, Old Photos, Overlays, Textures, Dirt & Scratches, Auto Level, Auto Contrast, Backlight Correction, Bloom, HDR, Dehaze, Vignetting, Sharpen, Blur, White Balance, Curves, Levels, Color Balance, Hue/Saturation, Sepia, Grayscale, Black & White, Negative, 3D Effect, Text Object, Text Warp, Image Object, Magnifier Object, Paint Brush, Paint Bucket, Effect Brushes, Mosaic Brush, Spot Healing Brush, Mixer Brush, Red Eye Correction, Liquify, Clone Stamp.
- Cut Out: Remove the background from an image. (Magic Eraser, Lasso tool, Brush tool)
- Batch: Batch edit multiple photos.
- Viewer: Photo Browser, Loupe View, Full Screen, Flag, Star Rating, Batch Rename, Batch Resize, Batch Format Change, Lossless Rotate, Share, Exif Viewer.
- Collage: Merge multiple photos on the collage frame to create one final photo.
- Combine: Attach multiple photos vertically or horizontally to create one final photo.
- GIF Creator: Create Animated GIF.
- Print: Print photos.
- Screen Capture: Capture your screenshot and save it.
- Color Picker: Zoom in on images, search and pick a color.
- Rename: Change photo file names in batch mode.
- Split: Slice a photo into several pieces.
- Photo Merge: Focus Stacking, Merge to HDR
- Languages: English, Español, Português, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, 한국어, 日本語, 简体中文
Download and Install PhotoScape X - Photo Editor
PhotoScape X - Photo Editor
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
The best free photo editor in the App Store.. Period
UPDATE Jun 17, 2018:
I want to say a BIG thank you, to the developers for listening, and adding the "Compare" Spacebar shortcut - THANK YOU for listening, this makes our workflow convenient, much better and faster!
Been using it for at least a year. since then, I added a couple more editors, from the App Store, and PhotoScape X, is still my favorite editor.
To give you an idea, I'm doing 90% of all edits, with it, then sometimes use features from the others, for final touches. I start most of edits with it, rarely with others.
The free version, has many features that cover 99% of features needed, to edit, correct, and customize, to get really beautiful photos.
You'll hardly need any another app, for these purposes.
Feature that's really missing, and quite annoying, that many other apps have, is a keyboard shortcut for the "Compare" option.
It's actually very surprising, that it doesn't have it already and no option is available to add it, considering it's probably the most pushed button in the app for comparing before and after edits.
It's really, VERY counterproductive, to use the mouse, to look for that small button, every time you need to compare your edits.
It is so essential, I would easily asign the SPACEBAR for it, that way, we won't need to take our eyes off the screen, to search for it on the keyboard.
I Hope the developers, read this, and add it!
Amazing Photo Editor!
I really needed a good photo editor so I decided to download the free version of Photoscape X. I was so impressed by all the features that it offered and how easy it was to use. After using it for a few days I decided to buy the PRO version of the application and when I did it added so many more useful features that are blocked from the free version. My favorite PRO tool is the clone stamp and that tool has made so many of my images look even better becuase of its ability to remove unwanted things or duplicate them! A nice addition is if you dont know how to do something then they have videos for you to watch like tutorials! I highly reccomend this app to anyone that needs to edit photos it free and all the features you get are phenomenal.
Great App. Instructions? Not so much
First I want to say that I find this app to be pretty amazing especially when you consider the cost. What it packs inside such a small program is quite nice. However, and let me preface this by saying I’ve used a number of photo edting apps, the tutorial/help/userguide leave ALOT to be desired. I don’t know if this is a small company and they simply don’t have the time but this is disappointing. If I have a question about sometihng I go to the Help menu which takes me to their HELP | Screencast page. These videos may be helpful in exploring some aspects of the app but half the time they go way too fast. If I need help on something it doesn’t help if the person giving the explanation goes knows this program inside and out and doesn’t consider that some of us don't. I don’t understand how in 2018 how a software developer can’t have a pdf guide to help the uninitiated. Please reconsider.
Great app for improving 100 years of varying types of film stock….
I had a huge backlog of photos to scan, edit, tag, and this app was the best I tried, I upgraded to the paid version within a day.
I had family photos as far back as 1863 that were faded, creased, you name it. The app did a great job improving these oldies, probably looked just as good as the original one at the time. The other huge plus was color correction for Kodak Instamatic film emulsion from the 1970’s which had turned green over time. Even the current iphone photos I take look better after a run through the app. I don’t bother editing on the phone any longer.