Written by Huseyin Ekmekci
1. Features : TOOLS • Text On Path : Adding text on a path is an important way to create unique text effects • Speech Bubble : A fun way to perk up your photos is by adding cartoon style speech balloons • Captions : Add a caption below and above your photos • Stretch : Make you taller • Slimmer : It's a snap to get a leaner • Crop : Crop photo • Perspective : Fix Keystone distortion • Rotate : Turn your photo 90 degrees left or right • Straighten : You can easily fix slanted photos • Square Fit : Square photo without cropping • Mosaic : Hide the unwanted parts BEAUTY • Smooth : Flawless complexio...
Latest Version: 1.4
What does Fotogenic : Photo Editor do? "EVERYONE IS PHOTOGENICS"
"Fotogenic" is the best choices for photo editing app to suit every level of photographer.
We've created an interactive help for you to understand how to use it for each feature. Even if you have never used photo editing app before, you will create wonderful works of art.
It has an innovative and easy to use interface that creates a beautifully simple user experience. It's easy and intuitive for beginners yet capable enough to be appreciated by professional photographers.
• Text On Path : Adding text on a path is an important way to create unique text effects
• Speech Bubble : A fun way to perk up your photos is by adding cartoon style speech balloons
• Captions : Add a caption below and above your photos
• Stretch : Make you taller
• Slimmer : It's a snap to get a leaner
• Crop : Crop photo
• Perspective : Fix Keystone distortion
• Rotate : Turn your photo 90 degrees left or right
• Straighten : You can easily fix slanted photos
• Square Fit : Square photo without cropping
• Mosaic : Hide the unwanted parts
• Smooth : Flawless complexion
• Whiten : Dazzling white smiles
• Detail : It provides unrivaled clarity
• Makeup : Adding a shadow for your eyes or paint a nice color for your lip
• Clone : Eliminate unwanted objects
• Bodybuilding : You can get an attractive and sexy body in seconds
• Tattoo : You can get inspiration what symbol to put permanently on your body
• Bronze Skin : Making your bronzer appear naturally sun kissed
• Defocus : It allows you to focus a subject of your photo
• Reshape : Simulate realistic plastic surgeries
• Vibrance : Well saturated colors
• Color Splash : Nice looking abstract artworks
• Color Replacement : Easily change the color of objects
• Levels : Stretch brightness levels in a histogram
• Filters : Hundreds of great photo filters in 5 different categories
• Red Eye : Fix red eye effect
• Lighting : Add depth and warmth
• Channel Mixer : Adjust the percentages for the Red, Green and Blue
• Brightness & Contrast : Fix too light or too dark areas
• Sharpen : Almost every digital image needs at least a little bit of sharpening
• HDR : Achieve an HDR (high dynamic range) look
• Highlights & Shadows : Easy method for correcting lighting
• Signature : Add digital Signature
• Paint : Perfect tool for those who love the art of hand painted
• Funny Brushes : 40 fun brushes in 5 different categories (Cute,Halloween,Indicator,Kid,People)
• Weather : You’ll be able to transform the atmosphere of your picture in just a few seconds(Clouds,Lightning,Rain,Rainbow,Snow)
• Glowing Lines : Wrap a part of the main object with a glowing beam of light (Glow lamp,sparkle,Fire,Glow Line)
• Seagull : Create a wonderful graphic composition (Butterfly, Seagull)
• Flare : Add magic to your photos
• Bokeh : Create soft dreamy backgrounds
• Money : Take them, they are flying into your hands!
• Dandelion : Bring happiness to your photos
• Bubble : Add the wonderful flying bubbles
• Petals : Falling petals. Your photos will look very elegant and ethereal (Red Rose,Yellow Rose,Daisy,Autumn)
• Confetti : Essential part of memorable photos
• Shapes : The ideal complement for a fun photo composition
• Mixer : One of the fastest ways to get amazing looking images is by using Blending modes.
• Light Leaks : Add an artistic touch to your photos
• Grunge : Convert normal everyday photos into worn out style.
• Gradient : Create natural looking composite images.
• Lens Flare : Trendy cool colorized photos
• Vignette : A popular photo effect
• Mask : Highlight a part of your image in different shapes
• Frames : Dozens of Picture frame with 4 different categories
• Doodle : Perfect way for you to add humor or feeling to your photo (5 different categories)
• Borders : Create a simple but effective border
Download and Install Fotogenic : Photo Editor
Fotogenic : Photo Editor
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Some of the features look to be worthwhile, but they are locked and unusuable in the free version. Nevermind that, however, as what will drive you crazy is the user experience.
First issue: this app was designed strictly for phones and it is a direct port from there. Apple never should have allowed this in the Mac App Store, because it is not a Mac app. There is nothing about the user experience that is remotely Mac-like and it doesn’t even fit a desktop monitor properly. The person who pushed the button to release this should be retrained.
There is no menu up on the menu bar, except for Quit. There is no open, and no save.
Second: everything is designed to be bouncy. As the app moves between views, everything bounces in and out. On my big screen, that means multiple graphics going bonkers bouncy everywhere. It’s a headache and very unprofessional —even for an app intended to be a laugh.
Third: many of the edits don’t seem to do anything. I used the Smooth tool on a butterfly pic and nothing happened. At all. It was totally indistinguishable from the original.
Don’t spend $3 here until they make this into a proper app.
Not worth your time
It's not even worth your time to watch and learn how to use this editor. After spending an hour learning how to use the most basic parts, I learned that it doesn't even work like it claims.
1) Most of the items you would want to use are the PRO version that you will have to pay to upgrade to use
2) The features don't work like the video tutorials claim. Ex: "Smooth" feature claims you can select and smooth specific areas on your photo. But in reality, it just blurs your entire photo to "smooth" the one wrinkle or flaw you tried to smooth out. Then your entire picture looks crappy. Not worth the time. There's a million other free apps that work quick and easy and do what they say.
Unreliable and clunky
Poorly dopne. While the bouncy effect might be cute the first time, it gets stale very fast. But the difficulty of use is the real downfall: Just trying to add a soimpe, word to a photo: how many times does one have to click on the each of the three color effects, and then to try to choose the color propeorly is even more time consuming
Some have commented that this looks like it was designed for iOS. I agree that it certainly is not designed for a desktop user with a mouse. The effort to add one word to a photo is too much to make me want to try this again. Looks like an app headed for the Trash.
A good alrternative to FaceTune for the Mac
It’s not the prettiest or easiest User Interface - but after trying out about 5 photo editors (I am useless at photoshop and adobe) this was by far the best - and cheapest one.
If there were an erase feature that eraed section (as opposed to eraing an action you just took) I would have given it 5 stars. If you are looking for a Mac version of FaceTune - this is it!