Backgammon Reloaded 3D Overview
What is Backgammon Reloaded 3D? Backgammon Reloaded 3D is a 3D backgammon game that can be played offline against Artificial Neural Networks or online against skilled players worldwide. Players can watch running games in real-time and double the match score at any time. The game offers various customization options such as reversing the table, changing checker color, and assigning the number of games. It also features Swing, Sit&Go tournaments, auto-match mode, and friend mode. Game timers and chat support are available, and there is a Reset button for panic mode. The game resumes every time the connection gets disrupted, and no special permissions are required from the user.
1. In friend mode it is possible to filter players by name (case sensitive mode), chat with them and request playing a game.
2. In order to watch a game, go to Play Online -> Lobby -> Games -> Watch option next to the game.
3. Unlike other games on the market, every game is resumed when the connection gets disrupted from various reasons like IP changes.
4. In order to stop watching a game, click the Menu bar on top left of the application and select Leave option.
5. In auto-match mode the game request is sent to all the users that are not playing.
6. Play in offline mode against Artificial Neural Networks trained for thousand of games in mixed and cascade mode.
7. Play in online mode against high skilled players all around the world.
8. Game timers are used to avoid too much waiting for opponent's move or double confirmation.
9. Two green arrows were added on the right side of the board in order to visualize current's player turn.
10. This is Backgammon Reloaded 3D, the first 3D backgammon game on the market.
11. There is a Reset button in the Menu options for panic mode.
Download and Install Backgammon Reloaded 3D - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Simple to Play with Family
My father and I love playing backgammon when we are together. Over the years we have tried and spent money on some games and they didn't work.
I decided to look again today and found this game. THANKS to Backgammon Reloaded 3D for finally offering a simple interface for us to play together finally over long distance. DD
I will admit this is the first game played on a Windows. I have always owned a PC. However, I am very impressed with the graphics on this backgammon game. It’s quick, I like the simple sound effects. I have only played offline and so far on the lower difficulty level, but the algorithm seems very random which is very hard to find. Excellent job!
By opponent, I mean the AI or computer. I’m a decent player. not great, decent. This game is not fun
It is set up so that in any skill mode the dice roll almost always favors the opponent. The human is almost always exposed on the first roll. The opponent is so agressive and get all the right rolls so that the human spends most of the time on the bar. The human gets few opportunities to try its own strategies and so on and to actually play the game. Also the opponent gets off of the bar instanly while the human waits on the bar. This one sidedness is not fun. I get that it is fun to be challenged but this is no challenge, the human can seldom win much less PLAY the game. NOT FUN
Leave a review or comment