1. Incident at Karrousel Park is a single player mystery game in which you search for someone you know: a wife, friend, whatever.
2. Incident at Karrousel Park is more in the style of The Consulting Detective Game than Infocom games like Deadline.
3. Incident at Karrousel Park is an exciting text adventure optimized for visually impaired players as well as people who can successfully drive cars like maniacs around S-curves.
4. And you never need to start over again because you did not do something on time (In Deadline if you miss a phone call you've missed it and need to start a new game to get it.
5. (Not all sites you'll visit in Karrousel Park are actually rooms but the convention in interactive fiction is to call them rooms.
6. Throughout most of the game all you'll need is cash and/or tokens to pay for rides and amusements.
7. There are no frustrating fights with the parser because you haven't mastered the game creator's weird style or sense of humor when you enter a reply.
8. Incident at Karrousel Park is interactive fiction, the keyword being fiction.
9. In Karrousel Park if it were important, the phone would ring, plausibly, when you were near it.) Even dying is easily corrected by a simple return, and you can even learn something by dying.
10. Since the map set may be essential in winning the game, there is an audio description of the maps for visually impaired players.
11. You were to meet your friend at Karrousel Park but you were delayed by an overturned semi.
Download and Install Incident At Karrousel Park - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Leave a review or comment