D&D Dream Corp.
1. Train your characters and battle against other players using your party of buffed-up heroes.
2. Features five different regions, and loads of distinct monsters, unique quests, and challenging achievements.
3. Hire up to 21 heroes and train them to create your own powerful party.
4. With 21 heroes, each with their own color, save the Land of Nine from peril.
5. +Multiplayer versus mode (via Game Center, Bluetooth).
6. Secure victories and let everyone know of your awesome power.
Download and Install The Nine - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Pretty fun after the tutorial
Tutorial shows you nothing you can’t figure out, so I recommend skipping it. I like the idea of unlocking characters and building your team. I just wish there were more options, and more things to do in each level. I find myself grinding sometimes, which isn’t a horrible thing, at least you get quite a bit of money from it. It just gets boring. I’m not sure what this game is missing.
Being to mix characters would be a major plus, so, for example:
knight and medic = paladin
archer and medic = bard
magician and medic = summoner
magician and fighter = monk
etc. This would keep the game much more interesting much longer I think. The problem is most of the “evolved forms” are already available as regular characters..
Not thrilling, but very fun
It’s a slow to start game with very repetitive battles, I’m sure it’ll speed up with some leveling and progress though.
I’d have to say I love the music and general feel to it. 4/5, would recommend to friends.
Prety good neads more custom items but fun (do each levle two times)
Leave a review or comment