Jackbox Games, Inc.
1. 2) The deadly quiz show Trivia Murder Party (1-8 players).
2. 3) The surprising survey game Guesspionage (2-8 players).
3. 5) The sneaky trickster game Fakin’ It (3-6 players).
4. NOTE: This game is local multiplayer, but can be enjoyed over streams with remote players.
5. 1) The say-anything sequel Quiplash 2 (3-8 players).
6. 4) The t-shirt slugfest Tee K.O. (3-8 players).
7. NOTE: The Jackbox Party Pack 3 is in English only.
8. Guess the results to silly survey questions.
9. Play using your phones, tablets, or computers.
10. Match wits with a trivia-obsessed killer.
11. One of your friends has something to hide.
Download and Install The Jackbox Party Pack 3 - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Fantastic game, other commentor is an idiot
I almost didnt buy this game because of that one star review saying they couldn’t finish a game? We played these games for almost 6 hours straight. These are hilarious and will definately be our fall back plans for the weekends.
Can’t Finish a Game
I wish I had my money back. I tried playing a few games with people at my house. We couldn’t finish any of the games. I then bought Jackbox Party Pack 2 and the same thing happened. I love Jackbox Party Pack 1 and I’ve never had issues with it. We started playing Party Pack 1 and it worked fine but we knew most of the answers because we had played it so often. What a dissapointment. I’m going to post the same review on Party Pack 2.
It’s so fun for parties! I just love it and you can also play it with your little siblings. we always have such a blast playing it and it’s a must at every family gathering.
My friends and i play this on a windows but i wanted it on my Windows. We've only tried Quiplash and it loads until you try to start the game with everyone in. Then it goes to a black screen without moving.
All 5 games are Good
This may be the best Jackbox Party Pack so far. It runs on Big Sur. All five games are good. In out order of preference Quiplash 2 is a classic and the best. Trivia Murder Party is our second favorite, it is like YDKJ. TeeKO is another good drawing game like Bidiots and Drawful. Guespionage is easy to play and fun. Fakin it is fun too but not for Zoom you need to be in the same room.
Leave a review or comment