Daydream Doodler Overview
What is Daydream Doodler? The app is a drawing and art creation tool with a distinct cartoon style. It features unique cartoon-inspired drawing tools as well as ordinary ones like Pen and Eraser. The app also has Lighten and Darken tools to add depth and life to drawings. All control knobs in the toolbar can be changed and adjusted while drawing, and the app supports full-screen drawing, zooming, panning, and rotating. It also has a seamless pattern editing mode and is based on Metal with 128-bit color and floating-point arithmetic. The app was developed entirely using Swift and has Dark Mode, Touch Bar, and Wide Color support. It also has multiple layers and a photo tracing mode as a Pro feature.
1. All the control knobs in the toolbar can be changed and adjusted while you draw, by using the number keys (1, 2, 3...) on your keyboard.
2. You can remove the toolbar if you place the pointer on it and scroll toward the screen/window edge, or if you press the Tab key on your keyboard.
3. On a trackpad, you can pinch to zoom, and use the rotation gesture to rotate the picture.
4. This unique feature lets you draw on the picture laid out as tiles next to each other.
5. You can also move the toolbar to the other side by scrolling it in that direction, or by pressing Shift-Tab.
6. Featuring unique cartoon-inspired drawing tools as well as ordinary ones like Pen and Eraser.
7. It also has Lighten and Darken tools, a tremendous help when you want to add some depth and life to your drawings.
8. Use the Space key or the smart zoom gesture to reset zoom, pan, and rotation.
9. On the keyboard, use the Arrow keys (pan) and - + buttons (zoom).
10. The colors in the palette can be rearranged, adjusted, added and removed.
11. The results can be used as website or desktop backgrounds, in print, or for textures in 3d modelling.
Download and Install Daydream Doodler - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
wrote a children's book 18 yrs ago and needed illustrations...just found my talent in daydream doodles...so excited...look for 'Do Olives Purr' in bookstore or somewhere soon max =]
So i was doing math becasue i was like hey i can do this! and IT WHOULD NOT ERASE my lates drawing i was so Mad i was pressing the right thing too!!
This app is almost good. However, in the free version you can do so little — and with some difficulty — that it is hard to see if it works. The images are beautiful and fun to make. However, the purpose of the free version is to be able to test the app. I would have bought it, if I had seen it work and the price had been reasonable. I don’t even know the price because I couldn’t do enough successfully to want to explore buying. You’re almost there. Keep working at it!
Exactly what i was looking for.
All the basic tools are free and comes with more color options than i expected. great app.
Leave a review or comment