Written by Linearity GmbH
1. It combines all the vector tools, advanced features, and functions that you need with an intuitive user interface and a high-performance making Vectornator the home for all of your graphic design work.
Latest Version: 3.1.10
Rated 3.5/5 By 35 People
What does Vectornator Pro - Vector Art do? Vectornator Pro is an all in one vector graphic design powerhouse for your Mac.
It combines all the vector tools, advanced features, and functions that you need with an intuitive user interface and a high-performance making Vectornator the home for all of your graphic design work. From Branding, Illustrations, Interfaces, websites, typography to anything you can imagine.
Vectornator does not look or feel like any graphic design tool you have ever used.
Some feature highlights:
• Create detailed vectors using our Pen, Node, Brush, and Shape tools.
• Easily Align, Group, Mask, Order, Scale, Rotate, or Duplicate your objects.
• Use Advanced Vector operations such as Corner radius, Boolean, combining, separating, outlining paths, and more.
• Typography tool with full control over line height, kerning, tracking, font import, ability to outline text, and placing it on a path.
• Automatically turn bitmap images into vectors with Auto Trace.
• Work with different Artboards in a single document for an optimal UI and Web design experience.
• Add any of our 80K icons from the Iconator library to your designs.
• Color Picker with support for Gradients, Palettes, Hex input, HSB, RGB, Color blending, and Wide color gamut.
• A wide range of import and export options (AI*, PDF*, SVG, PNG, JPG) + Individual layer export
Do you have questions, feedback, or good ideas? We are always happy to hear from you! Please contact us at [email protected]
Read more about Vectornator on vectornator.io
Also, follow us on Twitter @vectornator, Instagram @vectornatorpro, and like our Vectornator Facebook page.
Download and Install Vectornator Pro - Vector Art
Vectornator Pro - Vector Art
Vectornator: Design Software
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your windows pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Microsoft AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Vector Tool for free very impressive
Vectornator does not fall short. I does what it says it's going to do. It draws vector graphics. It doesn't take 7 gigs to install like Adobe. The UI is like Figma, Sketch and Inkscape. As a professional I will use anything to get the job done. You can use this your iPad pro and now on the desktop. How cool is that. That being said, people have created great designs on a napkin so stop complaining that this program doesn't do everything. An "All in one tool" always falls short a dedicated tool never does. Ok I'll take my napkin back please.
Extremely buggy right now, but has potential!
I was excited to try this out when I heard that it was developed using Mac Catalyst that was announced at WWDC 2019, but it's definitely not there yet. The iPad app is great, but there's many many bugs that need to be fixed. It has crashed multiple times when doing some of the more basic things one would do in this type of application. Issues with saving a document, even in it's proprietary format, are common in the current build. Doesn't make me trust using it for anything super important yet as I already lost some logo ideas I was playing around with in the app.
I want it to be good so bad, but it's jut not there yet.
I really want this app to be great. I was very much expecting an experience like my iPad on my mac, and would be super okay with that and totally use it. Unfortunately, it tries to perform like a mac app when it isn't one. The UI doesn't update like it should (opening settings from the menu doesn't select the right tab in the side panel). Snapping doesn't work like it should, the UI elements are far too small on screens on max resolution. I was looking to use this as a replacement for Sketch and Adobe XD, and with the new artboard features, I really had hope. Unfortunately it's just not ready to replace sketch yet.
Not bad for a free app...
The iPad version of this app really impressed me, and as an artist on a budget I was thrilled to find out there would be a mac version coming. Unfortunately, this feels like they just made the iPad app mac compatible and didn't add more to make this feel like a desktop app. It's very basic, and if you're using it just for the pen tool and a few other basic operations, it's wonderful, but I wouldn't rely on it for larger or more in depth projects.