1. Ripcorder Screen will capture whatever is played on your Windows’s display into a QuickTime movie.
2. You can use Ripcorder Screen to, for instance, create demo movies of Windows’s screen activities.
3. Ripcorder Screen lets you create movies from your Windows’s on-screen activities.
4. If you need to capture system audio along with video (for instance, to capture videos streamed via your web browser), please use Ripcorder Video.
5. Ripcorder Screen captures screen video and microphone only.
6. * Capture full screen or select an area on screen to capture.
7. * Export the capture movie to playback or edit by other apps.
8. * Unobtrusive and light-weight, designed to do background recording.
Download and Install Ripcorder Screen - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Great app! Does what it says. I have dual monitors. I am able to caputure my screen activity from either monitor. Someone else reported that it does not work with dual screens but it definitely does. Also it does capture audio perfectly. Audio comes only from the mic. This app is good for people who are trying to create demonstrations. i.e., software tutorials, educational material, etc.
it works fine untll you need it
press the record and it shows the pause button but not the stop and does nothing
One word. TRASH
This is JUST what I needed!<3
I actually like that there isn't any audio recording with it.
That way, I can just get the clip and put it in iMovie to add music or my own recording.
It's annoying how the widget shows up in your videos, when you start and stop it, but oh well.
It'd be nice, too, if when the recording is paused, that the button's symbol would change to a play symbol - It makes me a little anxious whether it's recording or not.
I think my favorite part is that the videos are saved in the widget and you can export them if you want or not - rather than going into Finder to delete each video or open them in quicktime..
This is perfect for recording digital drawings ^^ <3
That's what I plan to use it on. :3
Leave a review or comment