Clari3D Lite Overview
What is Clari3D Lite? Clari3D Lite is a 3D viewer that can handle large 3D files with several million polygons on general public platforms. It is designed for non-technical users and can be used for mechanics, architecture, engineering, or communication. The software uses a 3D rendering engine that makes it independent from hardware. It can open Step, IGES, 3D Studio, STL, WaveFront, XGL, and ASCII scan cloud files. Clari3D Lite works on MacOS, Windows, and Linux, as well as in web browsers and can be integrated into third-party applications using its SDK. It allows users to send a 3D model by email with the 3D data and the link to the viewer embedded inside. The app proposes functionalities needed to review 3D projects, like rotation, translation, and zoom, easy point of view selection, and fly mode. The property tree displays the structure of the 3D files where the components can be hidden or displayed one by one. The light position and its properties are easily modifiable, as well as the base and the background, in order to obtain nice renderings. The Anaglyph mode displays the scene in relief at a low cost, with Red-Green or Red-Blue glasses. Clari3D Lite now has a built-in support of the 3D SpaceMouses from 3D-connexion. If users encounter any problem, they can contact the support line for assistance.
Features of Clari3D Lite:
- 3D viewer designed for non-technical users
- Handles large 3D files with several million polygons
- Uses a software 3D rendering engine that makes it hardware independent
- Can be used for mechanics, architecture, engineering or communication
- Opens Step, IGES, 3D Studio, STL, WaveFront, XGL and ASCII scan cloud files
- Saves 3D files in VIZ format, one of the most compact in the market
- Works on MacOS®, Windows® and Linux®, as well as in web browsers
- Can be integrated into third-party applications using its SDK
- Allows sending a 3D model by email with the 3D data and the link to the viewer embedded inside
- Can convert 3D models in J3D or HTML format for publishing on a website
- Offers functionalities for reviewing 3D projects, like rotation, translation, zoom, easy point of view selection, and fly mode
- Displays the structure of 3D files in the property tree where components can be hidden or displayed one by one
- Modifiable light position and properties, base, and background for obtaining nice renderings
- Anaglyph mode displays the scene in relief with Red-Green or Red-Blue glasses
- Showroom mode for demonstrations
- Built-in support for 3D SpaceMouses from 3D-connexion®
- Support line available for problem-solving.
Download and Install Clari3D Lite - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Nice app for Steps
Open the steps files correctely - the disply is a little bit slow
It doesn't open the obj file.
.obj file is not working with this app. Don't waste your time.
It is a bit quirky but it works just fine with STL files for me.
I can open STL files from within the app, but it won’t let me select an STL in finder and open it from there. It works and is free, so I’ll give it 5 stars. If I had to pay for this app, I might have had higher expectations. I’ve not tried any other file format since I just wanted this for taking a quick look at STL files.
Works for me
I had an .STL file I wanted to look at so I installed "CaniVIZ 3D Free” and within moments I was viewing my file. Program seems to work well, though I have hardly put it through its paces.
Keep in mind that Microsoft’s built-in file preview utility can handle .STL files as well, so you might not need to install this utility.
Leave a review or comment